Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else got a delivery scheduled for this week? Mine should arrive tomorrow.
Yep, ordered 1st Feb but changed colour on 10th. VIN 176xxxxxx. Been getting text updates for the last week or so from Tesla - I'm leasing through ALD. I have heard the promised tracking text for deliveries rarely arrives and the car just appears but we shall see !!! Been warned it can take up to 48 hours for app to work as leased - got a super charger 10 mins away so that will be getting some hammer if that's the case :)

I've got to wait all the way till Friday. I'm currently bouncing between excited, looking at old reviews etc of the car, and worried, reading new-car-horror-stories. Eeek. My brother in law also wants one, I've not told him yet as I want to get it first. Waiting is killing me though!

Them MIC Wildebeests are out in the wild! Just spotted a grey Mancunian MV21 plate roaming about in the Midlands :D

Picking up mine from Birmingham this Saturday 20th March, CAN'T WAIT!! Order placed 24th February by Ltd company with BH PCP (still no contract/documents from Black Horse though :| Tesla are reassuring me that's all norminal:))

Hi

I tried direct line and was quoted approx £450. I went with Admiral in the end (my provider for the car prior to the Tesla) and they quoted me £448. This was with 11 yrs NCD.

Hope that helps.
Thanks. Did you try to get a quote online with admiral from your current account or did you speak to them? I tried online from my current account but the price they quoted was exorbitant in the range of 2000 to update from my current policy. Where I am paying 440 at the moment for an Evoque

Thanks. Did you try to get a quote online with admiral from your current account or did you speak to them? I tried online from my current account but the price they quoted was exorbitant in the range of 2000 to update from my current policy. Where I am paying 440 at the moment for an Evoque
Hi, I spoke to Admiral over the phone as I was renewing my current car and wanted a better price, but also told them that I would be changing to the Tesla at some time in the first month of renewal. They managed to apply a discount to get to the £448 figure.

Hi, I spoke to Admiral over the phone as I was renewing my current car and wanted a better price, but also told them that I would be changing to the Tesla at some time in the first month of renewal. They managed to apply a discount to get to the £448 figure.
I may have to try again, I missed the chance to discuss with them during the renewal which I did recently :(

Them MIC Wildebeests are out in the wild! Just spotted a grey Mancunian MV21 plate roaming about in the Midlands :D

Picking up mine from Birmingham this Saturday 20th March, CAN'T WAIT!! Order placed 24th February by Ltd company with BH PCP (still no contract/documents from Black Horse though :| Tesla are reassuring me that's all norminal:))
What time!? I'll be there midday (if the trip goes to plan)! :)

My LR in White arrived today around midday. Got a tracking text about 15 mins before, No panel gaps or swirls. Looks and drives fab. A license loser for sure - unbelievably quick. App started working about 5pm (I'm leasing and said it may take a little longer). My T on the top of the screen just an SOS logo though so not sure what that's all about if anyone knows ?

Reactions: spdpsba
My LR in White arrived today around midday. Got a tracking text about 15 mins before, No panel gaps or swirls. Looks and drives fab. A license loser for sure - unbelievably quick. App started working about 5pm (I'm leasing and said it may take a little longer). My T on the top of the screen just an SOS logo though so not sure what that's all about if anyone knows ?

My SR+ also arrived today but not until 6pm. Was starting to worry around 4pm that it wasn't arrive. Got a tracking text 45 mins before delivery. Car looks perfect. I'm also leasing so I'm waiting for the app to go live.

Just got confirmation from Tesla and Black Horse that they tend to send final finance settlement, security questions, and request e-signatures via email as close to the pickup time as possible, so I'll have me laptop ready in case I need to answer things like my credit cards limit etc:) whilst on the train or even already in-situ!.. 'cause otherwise they can't release the car if Black Horse doesn't pay the remaining dosh:))

Wife & I test drove a MiC M3 LR in MSM yesterday. Looked superb, all the shut lines and panel gaps were perfect. Paint looked great. If it had been my car I'd have been very happy with it. Our White LR arrives next weekend. Hope its as good as the one we took out yesterday.

Great to hear. Waiting for my delivery. Did you make a list or anything and checked everything before you collected the car. As mine is also going to be a delivery like yours I am wondering whether you did anything in terms of checks when they were around

Great to hear. Waiting for my delivery. Did you make a list or anything and checked everything before you collected the car. As mine is also going to be a delivery like yours I am wondering whether you did anything in terms of checks when they were around
The delivery guy was fab - said take as long as you want. Got chatting to him and he's being doing it a while and he said since he's been doing the China ones his drop offs becoming a lot quicker as nowhere near as many issues.

The remote climate control (and heated steering wheel !) is fab - took about 3-4 mins max before reaching temp and I think used about 6 miles of range.

Hope your delivery goes well and enjoy !