Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone confirm any betterment from collecting from Southampton against home / dealer collection. If the improvement is a week or more the I will collect from port.
The big difference is the experience. With delivery, some guy will drop the car off the back of a van and leave right there. If you collect, you'll have time to ask questions and be around other drivers who are picking theirs up – which can be useful for when checking for problems/issues with the car.

Reactions: Tezzela
Disaster! The Tesla Adviser in Bristol got in touch this afternoon to say that although she has found the order on their system (yay!), there's no Tesla referral code, and thus free supercharger miles, attached (boo). I have two reassurances in writing that the fleet company had the code, but it looks as if they may not have actually passed it on to the lease company that placed the order.

Though I'm still investigating, if there has been some sort of cock-up... Is there any way of getting those free miles...? :(
It's worth pursuing now as once you take delivery there is absolutley no chance of having a referral credited.

It looks like new LR and SR+ cars being delivered into the U.K. have a Pedestrian Warning System at low speeds. I would be very interested to hear from anyone receiving cars from Shanghai this week, to confirm or post videos. Can you turn this off / on as well ? Are there different sound options ? Is it just a Pedestrian Warning System... or is it the Boombox (doubtful) ??
Where did you get this information from?

Reactions: 2021_M3P
That's the deposit paid on my M3SR+
All standard except went with the Midnight silver colour
Now to sit back and wait for the EST loan to be approved.

Suppose its now weeks of watching the now you have bought videos rather than the reviews and why you should buy a M3!
Nice one.

Yea the agonising wait till delivery day. Mine is due here on the 24th but feels ages away. YouTube videos help though 😃

Reactions: skippyinspace
Disaster! The Tesla Adviser in Bristol got in touch this afternoon to say that although she has found the order on their system (yay!), there's no Tesla referral code, and thus free supercharger miles, attached (boo). I have two reassurances in writing that the fleet company had the code, but it looks as if they may not have actually passed it on to the lease company that placed the order.

Though I'm still investigating, if there has been some sort of cock-up... Is there any way of getting those free miles...? :(
There are couple of users here where they managed to add the referral code after the lease companies did the goof ups. So you are still with a chance. Whoever you talk to tell them your NHS affiliations and Tesla customer care centre responds well to this. But it entirely depends on whom you talk to.

Reactions: DigbyChicken
I'm still waiting for any kind of information out of Tesla around my delivery. They have stopped responding to emails now.

I've looked on the available inventory, and I see there is one locally that matches the spec that I ordered exactly.

If the car is listed in Leeds, is it likely that it is actually there? Why would they have not allocated that one to me? Is it worth getting in touch with Tesla to swap to that car?
If you booked the car over the web page and payed for the deposit - that one is being removed from inventory. I had a similar situation where there was 2 cars and as soon as i reserved one - it went off the inventory.

• Informative
Reactions: yfwt
Can you spot your SR or LR ?? Husband sent me this picture at the M1 services hotel bound for the North tomorrow. So wish it was my red P on there :(

Attachments

• IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210512-WA0005.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 49
Covid kept me busy. Plus 6 months was due to lease company, last 6 months due to delays in M3P.
I rang NHS company for the lease company name, then rang the lease company directly. If yours is Arnold Clark I can give you the number I used.
Hey I know that it is not Arnold Clark, which is a shame. I will try to find out today again as yesterday the rep did not want to share it. So hopefully today I get someone else.