Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations, hope you love it!

This gives me hope that I might get an update soon, although I'm not going to get my hopes up too high.
I'll be honest I was getting bored of all the waiting and chasing. Then several texts over the last 2-3 days and I'm excited again.

Having NHS Fleet and then a lease company between me and Tesla obviously slowed things down so I hope you get your flurry of texts soon!

I'll be honest I was getting bored of all the waiting and chasing. Then several texts over the last 2-3 days and I'm excited again.

Having NHS Fleet and then a lease company between me and Tesla obviously slowed things down so I hope you get your flurry of texts soon!
Same thing here, I just had the text from Tesla to set up an account but cant do much else other than add payment card without the RN number. Called NHS Fleet and they said the same thing that they would just chase it up again. I probably have the car before the RN.

Same thing here, I just had the text from Tesla to set up an account but cant do much else other than add payment card without the RN number. Called NHS Fleet and they said the same thing that they would just chase it up again. I probably have the car before the RN.
I chased and chased the RN with Fleet. Last Thursday I received the email to complete the setting up of my Tesla account. Next day got a text with the RN from Tesla.

Tuesday this week I received a flurry of texts and then it arrived. The holy grail. The text confirming a delivery slot.

So that's 5 ish days from account email to delivery email.

Oh...then Fleet sent an email this yesterday confirming the RN.

Just got the SMS messages!
- Home delivery booked for 2/6.
- M3 LR - standard spec (white etc).
- VIN is 219 so I guess it’s in country already.
- Order was placed by lease company around 6/5.

counting down the days!
Ordered the same (standard white M3 LR with no options) on 16th Feb with a requested delivery date of 21st May (when my current lease is due to end).

Received email from Tesla on 1st March confirming the order but have heard nothing from them since. Emailed the DeliveryGB address last week but no response so emailed the leasing company yesterday to see if they can get an update out of them :(

I chased and chased the RN with Fleet. Last Thursday I received the email to complete the setting up of my Tesla account. Next day got a text with the RN from Tesla.

Tuesday this week I received a flurry of texts and then it arrived. The holy grail. The text confirming a delivery slot.

Oh...then Fleet sent an email this yesterday confirming theO

Oh...then Fleet sent an email this yesterday confirming the RN.
Summary of where we're at with the good lady doctor's bog-standard M3 LR in white...

Final application to Knowles Fleet (NHS salary sacrifice): 30th March
Order placed by Knowles Fleet: 22nd April, i.e. just over 3 weeks after the above
Fleet portal listed a provisional delivery date (30th June): 7th May, i.e. just over a fortnight after the above
Text from Tesla confirming order received (by VW Leasing?): 11th May

The text contained an RN order number and an encouragement to complete our Tesla account (which, naturally, we did).

Since then, nothing else from Tesla - the fleet company have pretty much told us that all delivery information will now come directly from Tesla. (And nothing from the fleet company in recent days, who are still trying to get hold of the lease company to find out why our Tesla referral code wasn't used.)

Not sure if I should be anxious that we've heard nothing subsequently, or relieved that this is by no means as bad as some people's experiences...! Have, in any event, just pinged an email to [email protected], though I won't hold my breath for a response...

Summary of where we're at with the good lady doctor's bog-standard M3 LR in white...

Order placed by Knowles Fleet: 22nd April, i.e. just over 3 weeks after the above
Fleet portal listed a provisional delivery date (30th June): 7th May, i.e. just over a fortnight after the above

The text contained an RN order number and an encouragement to complete our Tesla account (which, naturally, we did).

Since then, nothing else from Tesla - the fleet company have pretty much told us that all delivery information will now come directly from Tesla. (And nothing from the fleet company in recent days, who are still trying to get hold of the lease company to find out why our Tesla referral code wasn't used.)

Not sure if I should be anxious that we've heard nothing subsequently, or relieved that this is by no means as bad as some people's experiences...! Have, in any event, just pinged an email to [email protected], though I won't hold my breath for a response...
Forget about fleet and leasing company. In my case (not with NHS) they were both useless and a constant battle with them to get information. Also the estimated delivery from fleet was always wrong.

Now that you have your RN number, just deal direct with Tesla. They could be a pain though but I just called them a few times rather than email. Each time I did, something moved. I am now hoping that they will deliver on the 29th May as I now have a reg number as well which they do say could change but hopefully not.

About the same. Order submitted by Kinto about 22nd April, then the "set up account" and "congratulations on your order" SMSes. Chased via online chat on Monday, told my car would be allocated "later this month". I'll chase again next week. Kinto delivery estimate resolutely stick at 22nd July, suspect this is "put any date in the box, by default 3 months from order".
Let us know if you get anything back.

Was gonna order in a few months but my partner surprised me last and told me she ordered me a M3 last week, pick up Wednesday from bluewater (being transported from Brent Cross)!!
We paid the final amount last night but it’s not shown on my account yet, how long does it normally take?

I too was panicking cos I couldn’t access the site after.

Also anyone who picked up from Brent Cross or bluewater, does your reg start with LD?
Thanks

Reactions: jfrancis

I wish I didn't read your comment now. I was hoping @SimonRutter is right that in 5 days I will have a delivery date. I hope you get it sorted out soon mate.

Reactions: DigbyChicken