Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, I'm waiting a model 3 SR+ from Barcelona... since 17th of April, my VIN is 233 and I don't have a date of delivery yet. How it can be? In my tesla page the dates fork are: 14th to 28th of june. But i didn't receive a SMS of date delivery yet...

Thanks in advance

based on the shipping thread my car will arrive in Southampton on Hyperion Bay (Vin 242) on the 10th of June yet delivery to myself will be 22nd June

Any reason why it takes 12 days to deliver the car or could delivery date change between now and then:?
I also have a 242 VIN being delivered on 22nd June. I was wondering if they gave that much time to allow for shipping delays and whether it could move forwards. It feels like dealer collections happen earlier and then it takes them a week or so after to get all the deliveries completed.

I also have a 242 VIN being delivered on 22nd June. I was wondering if they gave that much time to allow for shipping delays and whether it could move forwards. It feels like dealer collections happen earlier and then it takes them a week or so after to get all the deliveries completed.
I guess it's just a logistical issue - getting all the cars out to the various places then getting them to customers. Chertsey is London way isn't it? I thought that would be a benefit being closer to Southampton but it may be the volume of orders down in that region being less than up North.

I'm happy with the unpromted offer of a home delivery on the 17th. I think there's a few people a touch earlier, I've seen a few with the 16th so maybe the odd few a day or two earlier? Either way it's been a long old wait so at worst if you are stuck on the 22nd its only 2 weeks tomorrow.

Ordered from inventory on 4/6/21 and I can see a VIN in the source of the product finalise page, but I didn't receive a text about that yet. The VIN ends in 242 but I'm not within delivery range, so collecting from Birmingham. I haven't been asked to pick a date yet :(

Well 2 weeks until delivery, 1 week since EST approved (But no cash yet :(, Week since the Scottish charger Grant Additional info Submitted (Thought I didn't need to do the statement that I had permission to drive the company car as its my own LTD Company) Was hoping that would be through quickly as the charge point installer said he had Zappis in stock.
Have Plate number SB21.. Insurance quote locked in for the delivery date.
Now to sell the ICE,

Arnold Clark showing £300 better than motorway, But I believe Motorway is a reserve price, While Arnold Clark is a max price and the £300 is only because they are offering £500 bonus at the moment. Still don't know if I would get the offers on Motorway being North of Aberdeen. But think Ill start that process next week.

Not ordered any accessories yet (SSD and console organiser) as Im also trying my luck with getting a £20 Amazon voucher from Cow Wow since I got a quote on their website and then bought later, (Thought it was better than the 6 months free charging via BP Pulse) Hopefully will also get my Supercharger miles the person whos referral code I used certainly deserves them.

• Informative
Reactions: CaptainBurrito
Well 2 weeks until delivery, 1 week since EST approved (But no cash yet :(, Week since the Scottish charger Grant Additional info Submitted (Thought I didn't need to do the statement that I had permission to drive the company car as its my own LTD Company) Was hoping that would be through quickly as the charge point installer said he had Zappis in stock.

I was approved two weeks ago today and returned the paperwork same day. Still not heard a thing and my one is meant to be delivered next Monday😐

Reactions: skippyinspace
I guess it's just a logistical issue - getting all the cars out to the various places then getting them to customers. Chertsey is London way isn't it? I thought that would be a benefit being closer to Southampton but it may be the volume of orders down in that region being less than up North.

I'm happy with the unpromted offer of a home delivery on the 17th. I think there's a few people a touch earlier, I've seen a few with the 16th so maybe the odd few a day or two earlier? Either way it's been a long old wait so at worst if you are stuck on the 22nd its only 2 weeks tomorrow.
Don't I know it ;) I originally placed the lease order on 9th of May so what's another 2 weeks...even if it will be within 50 miles of me for 12 days.

Did you guys get any response from EST following the acceptance of the loan? I sent them the documents over a week ago, but haven't even received any confirmation that they even got my email?
Is the next correspondence the notice of getting PAID (as per @CaptainBurrito post)?

I phoned them up today, that got the ball moving. Seems everytime I reply to them they don't seem to be able to find it unless I phone up and move them along.

Reactions: CaptFish2003
Did you guys get any response from EST following the acceptance of the loan? I sent them the documents over a week ago, but haven't even received any confirmation that they even got my email?
Is the next correspondence the notice of getting PAID (as per @CaptainBurrito post)?
Yes there is a separate notification when it's paid out by them (subject line starts "Payment confirmation"). It notes that it can take up to 5 working days via BACS.

Which is the limbo that I'm currently in. I think @imstitch is right about the days of the week when they do payment runs.

They did contact me prior to the notification to confirm bank details etc.

It's worth logging in to the portal as well - several times throughout the process, things have been updated there without any notification by email.

I emailed them today and about an hour later got a phone call asking me to send an email confirming some details (Business application) along with some verbal questions.

I was then informed that if the email was sent today then it would be processed in the next run (Tomorrow night) and payment would be in the account 3 to 5 days.

Not Sure if I was the person that started the Tuesday / Thursday payout thing about a month back, but it was a Tesla advisor who told me that when I was saying we were going down the EST road