Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 SR+, Silver, Standard interior/wheels - got a delivery text today confirming 7th September delivery (wasn't given the option to select a date). Also received a text before that stating "the date will be the same for collection or delivery, as receiving delivery does not delay the earliest date"

So I had a text today telling my that my M3LR White / Black Int was ready for delivery to be scheduled.

I was given only two options. Pickup from Glasgow on the 4th or 6th September.

That was no good. I had a holiday booked from 4th-11th September. So I phoned up, and after an initial remark saying they only can keep the car until the 10th, they managed to confirm delivery on the 13th September.

So I ordered my car on 25th June, with an expectation presented at the time for delivery in "August". The delay didn't matter to me, but the conflict with the holiday certainly does. The apparent initial lack of flexibility, can flex a little bit. But initially it did feel like they were trying to hijack my time.

I’ve just had the same text. Earliest date I could select for Glasgow was the 7th.

Once you’ve selected an appointment, you get a confirmation. But once you leave that page, there’s nothing anywhere to show that you have a slot booked? If I go back to my account page on the Tesla page, it still shows the same as before “preparing contract…”.

Is this what’s expected?

UPDATE: Never mind, received an email confirming the appointment. The countdown begins! :rolleyes:
When did you order yours, still awaiting confirmation ordered on the 3rd July

Ordered SR+, RN issued on 7 July
VIN assigned 28 July
"Book your collection" text today (3 August)
Confirmed pick up from Brent Cross 3 September
VIN serial number 314xxx

Pretty impressed with <2 months between order and delivery, particularly as website was saying November delivery when I ordered.

Reactions: Achybolo
Tell me about it. Wonder if the pick-up location also has any contribution to when we get texts?
I chose London Brent-Cross.

Ordered SR+, RN issued on 7 July
VIN assigned 28 July
"Book your collection" text today (3 August)
Confirmed pick up from Brent Cross 3 September
VIN serial number 314xxx

Pretty impressed with <2 months between order and delivery, particularly as website was saying November delivery when I ordered.

Oh man, fellow brent cross people!

It worries me that you guys are stacking up on the early Sept. delivery slots and I haven't recieved my VIN yet. Hopefully there will be room 😅

I also haven't heard a thing from anyone at Tesla. Emailed my SR three times and heard nothing back, same with the generic UK Tesla email address too...

Oh man, fellow brent cross people!

It worries me that you guys are stacking up on the early Sept. delivery slots and I haven't recieved my VIN yet. Hopefully there will be room 😅

I also haven't heard a thing from anyone at Tesla. Emailed my SR three times and heard nothing back, same with the generic UK Tesla email address too...
You may be better to call them or use the chat facility via the Tesla website. At least you'll get an immediate response. I've read email responses can be hit and miss.

Reactions: RazorCH3
Got the text for a silver SR+ model 3 earlier today for a pickup on 1st Sept from Brent Cross, unfortunately I'm out of the country the first 2 weeks of September so I had to ask to move it to the 18th which I'll have to reconfirm delivery for