Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a phone call from a very nice man from a company called GoZero. Has anyone else heard of or used them? They have some great reviews on Trustpilot, but I had not heard of them before.
They called out of the blue offering a free collection service to pick me up & take me to my designated delivery hub (Brent Cross) to get my new Tesla. This company only uses Tesla cars & on the journey out, they give you some hints & tips on driving your new car.
Not sure if this is instead to having your car delivered or if it just an option. From the text messages I have had so far from Tesla, I thought I was getting my car delivered direct to my home...

Last edited:
Just spoke to Tesla SA as ordered M3LR 14/08 with September delivery on website. Hadn't received allocation text. No VIN assigned yet so can't confirm September delivery so may be a November delivery for me 🙁. Anyone else ordered a LR in the same boat? Or in this case probably not on a boat at all 😂

Yep chat told me ‘last days of September’ but they confirmed my vin as the same as source code. I asked if I could get it earlier if I was flexible on my pickup location but no go either. I assume that must mean one of the last ships and not grand Ruby… hmmm

Just spoke to Tesla SA as ordered M3LR 14/08 with September delivery on website. Hadn't received allocation text. No VIN assigned yet so can't confirm September delivery so may be a November delivery for me 🙁. Anyone else ordered a LR in the same boat? Or in this case probably not on a boat at all 😂
I’ve just spoken to Tesla and been told the same, ‘should be late September but there’s a risk of it slipping to November if there’s nothing matching my spec available. Ordered a LR in blue on August 17th.

Just got my delivery text. Booked for 28th September @10:00am Birmingham
Great news - what's your VIN?

I've been in touch with my leasing company, they say they have a google spreadsheet shared with Tesla which is updated by Tesla manually?!, they have just updated my M3LR in red to be ready for collection (Bluewater) between 20th and 27th September, my vin is 322***

Surely with this new sweep of 31* to 32* vins we can determine which ship we should be tracking on an hourly basis to furfill our excitement needs? Electra / Triton Ace?