Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Swapped from PCH to a Tesla Loan today, all very easy, after a chat with my sales advisor. Then she provided me with my VIN 318 and confirmed it’d arrive at Manchester on the 29th. I’ve just confirmed delivery for the 30th.
When do you sign the paperwork for the finance? At the delivery centre?

Reactions: Magstauk
Swapped from PCH to a Tesla Loan today, all very easy, after a chat with my sales advisor. Then she provided me with my VIN 318 and confirmed it’d arrive at Manchester on the 29th. I’ve just confirmed delivery for the 30th.
When do you sign the paperwork for the finance? At the delivery centre?
I’m doing a Tesla loan, should all be done online, mine was in minutes

that is odd indeed given we are collecting at the same location!

It is really a lottery....hang on tight, I really hope your text will come soon enough!

It's as if they are reading this thread... 😂

A moment of illation, FINALLY BOOKED IN BOIS!

Wednesday 29th of September at 10:00, London-Brent Cross.

I leave for a wedding that day, so me and my partner are going to have to lug everything there with us and go straight away 😂

Same VIN in my final invoice as that I was told via online chat on the 11/08/21 too.

Me too. I had a text chat with them earlier and hey presto 28th September delivery date. Teeny bit late but all good. Now… I need a charger, sell the polo, insurance… and could do with a new house and driveway as I live in a mid terrace house! Hmm think I’ve got my priorities skewed a bit here…

Picking up my model 3 on the 18th sept from Brent Cross, haven't really noticed anyone else with similar delivery dates.

So worried they might turn around last minute and say it won't be ready. Got rid of my car today, I will manage without a car until delivery day but I will definitely need it for the 19th.

Fingers crossed.

Reactions: moodel_tree
I got mine as well 10 mins ago, M3P, Vin is 333X, Collection on 25th Sept from London Brent Cross.
Same here…. also Brent Cross but 27th
Has anyone managed to move a slot once booked?
I took my earliest option but if I could move it forward a few days I could use it to take my son to university rather than using our second car. Was going to call Tesla tomorrow and see if they could help.

Same here…. also Brent Cross but 27th
Has anyone managed to move a slot once booked?
I took my earliest option but if I could move it forward a few days I could use it to take my son to university rather than using our second car. Was going to call Tesla tomorrow and see if they could help.

Was going to try and do the same thing as well. Selected the earliest date available (29th) but really need to move it forward otherwise I'll be driving to a wedding for 4 hours directly from delivery haha. Would be quite nice to give the car a run out on day one, but not great for testing/registering issues with the car.