Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dealers are crying out for decent used cars at the moment and they compete with each other when your car advert goes live. When I sold mine, the dealer that bought it actually said he didn't care how much extra mileage I put on the car between them agreeing to buy it versus when they pick it up.
Same here. On Cazoo, full asking price offer within 45 minutes, collected two days later.

Try the inventory page - I head there and it comes up pretty much straight away
View attachment 705833

Failing that, try a different browser?
Tried that on both custom and existing inventory. Tried on my phone and two iPads, chrome and safari 🙈

I paid my deposit on 25th August and I havent received reg number yet. Maybe something will come through this week. Also picking up from Brent Cross on 18th!

Damn, can anyone else confirm they are only exntensions for front mudflaps, and that rear are not included? I recently returned my after market set😅
Mine were just extensions for the front, rears were not included.
I also suspect if you fit the extensions, you will find they last as long as the first speed bump or kerb etc that you encounter before they get detached.
FWIW I decided to buy and fit front and back colour matched flaps from a third party suppplier

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotARobot
Pick mine up on Friday... at 3pm...

So I'm absolutely doomed in traffic as it'll be from Hall 16 at the NEC Birmingham.

Ahh well...

Don't even know if Hall 16 is a building, a tent, or an open car park? :D
It's a semi-permanent hanger sized tent. Shows up on Google maps and is near the two 'Atrium' entrances. At least being stuck in traffic will give you a chance to sample the audio system! :D

Reactions: StevieG77