Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had a call from Go Zero to arrange a Tesla driven chauffeur to take me to West Drayton for collection. If I hadn't seen such a thing mentioned here I'd have pegged this as a scam of some kind!
I had the same thing last week, David from GoZero offering to collect me in a Tesla & take me to Brent Cross to collect my car. Checked with my lease company & they checked with Tesla - it is genuine, a new service that Tesla is trying out. But, Tesla are supposed to ask you if you want to use this service before they pass your contact details to GoZero. I passed on this purely because I didn't like the idea of driving out of North West London in rush hour to get back to Sussex in a brand new car that I'm not used to... And I had already agreed to have the car delivered to my home.

Hey All

Been lurking a while and following with interest.

I bit the bullet and placed an order for a white M3 SR+ with 19’’ wheels 21/08. Was assured of a September delivery by SA and again when I called the support number to chase. After they then changed their tune and advised a November delivery I’d resigned myself to a bit of a wait.

Was prompted to check for a VIN today after an email from Tesla to confirm my finance approval and now seeing it in app and source code - 298*** Is it foolish to think there’s still a chance of September delivery? Would they be already allocating Q4 builds?
So following the unexpected allocation with a VIN noticeably lower than others on this thread, I confirmed delivery date for 11th September.

Text received shortly after emailing the delivery team today. I’m definitely grateful that the wait is almost over but this whole ordering system is entirely bizarre! Hoping for the best but would not come as a surprise if I turn up on Saturday to be told there isn’t a car for me to collect 😂

So following the unexpected allocation with a VIN noticeably lower than others on this thread, I confirmed delivery date for 11th September.

Text received shortly after emailing the delivery team today. I’m definitely grateful that the wait is almost over but this whole ordering system is entirely bizarre! Hoping for the best but would not come as a surprise if I turn up on Saturday to be told there isn’t a car for me to collect 😂
What did you order? Sorry if it’s in your signature - can’t see those on my phone! And where are you collecting/time?

Evening all,
Just joined and learnt a lot already.

I can recommend motorway.co.U.K. if selling car. I got great price and money in account within 48hours.

I only ordered my LR Mod 3 on 23/8/21 and no VIN number yet. Anyone in similar position? I’d love to have new car by end of September!

Hi folks.

Just joined having recently reserved a Model 3 Long Range (red with the white interior; reserved a Performance model on 3/9, changed it to a Long Range today because insurance costs = heart attack). Looking forward to it, whenever it arrives (I have the 7th October pre-delivery checks message on my account; will that likely change with the modification?) in Southampton!

Reactions: moodel_tree