Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to hear that bud, I ordered on 16/08, collection on the 18th. LR, white on white, standard wheels.

What combo did you go for? Might explain the long wait

Shame really, I returned my after market ones. Which is a blessing in disguise as they were the ones I would need to drill screws into. But recently found ones that don't need drill and use existing bodywork holes...except I can't find any in stock!

Did you use referral link? If so, did you get your SuC miles?
Black with white interior and aero wheels

Plenty of us in the black club :cool: All cars of mine since 2012 have been black.
Congrats :) any idea where abouts at Bluewater it is?
Congrats :) any idea where abouts at Bluewater it i
I received a call from Tesla today chasing up my final payment and during the call I asked that question. Apparently it’s in the car park near John Lewis. He said I’d receive another text before collection with more specific details so I’m sure you’ll hear something too. Hopefully it’ll be obvious when we get there!

How soon before collection do you need to send payment to Tesla? I'm assuming 2 weeks?

I'm trying to work backwards so if I need to hire a car it's for the shortest time possible!

A little off topic but has anyone got finance for 2 cars under their name at the same time? I'm thinking of perhaps pushing forward with finance before settling my current car with the intent to settle the day of or the day after I take delivery of the Tesla.

Reactions: Magstauk
How soon before collection do you need to send payment to Tesla? I'm assuming 2 weeks?

I'm trying to work backwards so if I need to hire a car it's for the shortest time possible!

A little off topic but has anyone got finance for 2 cars under their name at the same time? I'm thinking of perhaps pushing forward with finance before settling my current car with the intent to settle the day of or the day after I take delivery of the Tesla.
Yes but it will harm your credit score quite a bit. Wouldn’t advise if you’re looking for loans, mortgages etc at the moment.

Yes but it will harm your credit score quite a bit. Wouldn’t advise if you’re looking for loans, mortgages etc at the moment.
Not looking to make any major changes to my mortgage this year so I'm not too worried. I'm in good standing re: credit and have an excellent score so seeing a dip in my score for a month or two won't bother me. Just wanted to see what other people who are in a similar situation have done or would recommend.

Reactions: mosraza
I received a call from Tesla today chasing up my final payment and during the call I asked that question. Apparently it’s in the car park near John Lewis. He said I’d receive another text before collection with more specific details so I’m sure you’ll hear something too. Hopefully it’ll be obvious when we get there!
Thanks for the info :)

IIRC, you must have cleared your outstanding balance at least 48 hours before collection/delivery.

Reactions: ProducedByKang

That’s what I did, I applied for finance on the Tesla while still having finance on my previous car(now sold).

My order was placed 26/8, M3LR midnight silver black interior. Business lease through work. Tesla website was displaying November estimated delivery on day of order. Got a message yesterday from lease company suggesting delivery on 6th December. Nothing from Tesla other than acknowledgement of order and RN.

I’ve put cribbs down as my collection. Was it easy to find there?
I test drove at Cribbs. The sat nav to the store itself might take you to the front of the mall but easy enough to find the Tesla store from there and they'd direct you to wherever you need to be. If you need to drive to wherever the collection point is, I'm guessing it'll be at the back of the mall where the superchargers are (loads more parking and that's where their test cars are). You should be able to see that on satellite view. It's one roundabout later from the M5 or one earlier from the A38. M&S was in view.

Reactions: TheWelsh007
Same! Looks like i am in the November group after a hold up with my lease company order. Tesla confirmed yesterday that my order is now live and awaiting VIN allocation. Informed me that M3's in transit are allocated and its highly likely i will get a November delivery (unless somebody cancels or changes their spec). This info was current from Tesla yesterday 10am. I wonder why? is there no shipping in October?
I called yesterday and had the same message. Excuse given was global chip shortage, coupled with something about the factory not supplying enough LR models in the September shipment compared to Tesla's expectations.

I'm calling BS as there are plenty of folk here with the same/similar spec who are collecting earlier and ordered later than I did.

2021 M3 LR: Blue, Black Interior, 18" Aero
Ordered: 21/06/21 | Allocated: - | VIN: - | Delivery Txt: - | DD: - | Collection: Leeds

I called yesterday and had the same message. Excuse given was global chip shortage, coupled with something about the factory not supplying enough LR models in the September shipment compared to Tesla's expectations.

I'm calling BS as there are plenty of folk here with the same/similar spec who are collecting earlier and ordered later than I did.

2021 M3 LR: Blue, Black Interior, 18" Aero
Ordered: 21/06/21 | Allocated: - | VIN: - | Delivery Txt: - | DD: - | Collection: Leeds

I would to, I think I'm the same spec as you, with a later order date and I have a September delivery.

From what I've learned during this though, the Tesla order experience is rough. I certainly prefer it to having to talk to a *shudder* sales person, but their whole priority system is just completely broken. I had to chase to get an allocation, chase to get a VIN and chase for delivery. Only politely contacting once every 1-2 weeks and even then I think they were getting annoyed as the tone change as time went on was noticable.

People who ordered later than me, same spec and delivery location, are picking up now or mid September. Which also burns as I was told to expect a first or second week delivery date when I ordered and all the way to the end of August, only to have the delivery fall on the second to last day of September and fall on a wedding, one of the only dates I would need the car by -- bloody typical. Given the initial estimates I never even thought about the two conflicting. But now I have to worry about taking all our luggage across London to collect the car and immediately go on a several hundred mile road trip for a few days. I'd have liked to have had it for a week before hand to get used to it, set it all up and note any issues. I bloody hope the car is fine and there are no delays, or it will royally screw me over.

Obviously not as bad as you, but on the Teslike delivery tracker, I'm one of the longer/longest order to delivery windows at over 70+ days. Tesla really need to get their act together in how they prioritise a treat people dropping £50k on a car. Its not fun getting left behind for no reason because a system just decides not to allocate your order.