Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is anyone able to confirm whether the new blockage of the Suez Canal has/will impact any of the Sept deliveries? I've got no idea of the routes the ships take, but hoping not much impact, if any, as it was unblocked shortly after according to reports.
"The canal’s tugboats managed to float the south-bound vessel, which carries cargo weighing 43,000 tons. The Coral Crystal then resumed its voyage, the canal said."

No delay...

Reactions: Chaps09
Yes - all completed, just pending the final offer on the trade in. I was told it takes up to 72 hours which would later today. I have an offer from Wizzle which is about £500 more than the Tesla estimate.
I am waiting for my final valuation from Tesla, I submitted all the pics and details on Monday and was told that I should hear back today. They advised me that it normally takes 1 week from submitting the photos to get the final valuation

Reactions: Magstauk
Hi All. Been following this thread for a while. I sold my 2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+ pre refresh and ordered a 21 refresh SR+ on the 5th Sep. I have my VIN, Reg and delivery date of the 29th Sep from Bluewater! Does anyone know what ship the car is likely to be on?

Reactions: NJR46
Final text a day late

Tesla Update - Congratulations on taking delivery of your Model 3! You have reached the end of your delivery journey. Thank you for supporting our mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy. You can now use your Tesla App to control your car, schedule a service, and more. Visit our support pages to find out more: After Taking Delivery. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Hi All. Been following this thread for a while. I sold my 2020 Tesla Model 3 SR+ pre refresh and ordered a 21 refresh SR+ on the 5th Sep. I have my VIN, Reg and delivery date of the 29th Sep from Bluewater! Does anyone know what ship the car is likely to be on?
Welcome!

Crikey!!! You've done well there. 24 days from order to collection.

Check out the 2021 Shipping Movements thread, here: 2021 Shipping Movements

Reactions: moodel_tree
Seems it’s worth trying all the big buyers. Why wouldn’t you?

I sold to webuyanycar who offered £4.5K more than the Tesla part ex price and a few hundred more than the two mentioned above. They also beat the main dealers I offered my old to by £5.5K! It was these prices that actually sealed my decision to order. Though being a pedestrian for the first time since I was 17 is odd! I’m reduced to borrowing wheels from my wife and 18-year old son!
This is really interesting. Tesla offered me almost £1000 more for PX than anyone else - and £3000 more than WBAC. Downside of this is that when they confirmed delivery date of my M3LR, they told me they can't take a PX against a business contract hire even though I had a long conversation with my very elusive SA about it when I purchased.

Ended up with £700 less than Tesla from Motorway. Bear in mind they will knock a fairly hefty amount off if there are more than 5 stone chips when they send their assessor. They call a chip any blemish even if it's barely visible! £500 was deducted for that!!!

WOW. There are people who have ordered before you who are still waiting for an allocation. Fair play!

Reactions: moodel_tree
Hi all,
Ordered my SR+ on 8th Sept at 1am. Received VIN on the 9th. Spoke to Tesla Customer Service as i wanted collection place changing. They said its on a vessel to arrive on the 13th Sept to Southend. And i should have my car by the 22nd Sept. I am guessing i have a customer cancelled order?

Hi all,
Ordered my SR+ on 8th Sept at 1am. Received VIN on the 9th. Spoke to Tesla Customer Service as i wanted collection place changing. They said its on a vessel to arrive on the 13th Sept to Southend. And i should have my car by the 22nd Sept. I am guessing i have a customer cancelled order?
No idea
But I can tell you now, your car isn’t coming to Southend

• Funny
Reactions: NJR46
Hi all,
Hi there.

Your order is almost definitely a cancelled order. That's the quickest order to collection turnaround ever seen I would think!!