Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, new member - ordered an M3 standard about 3 weeks ago through NHS lease - but just getting weekly “no estimated dates from supplier” updates - does anyone have any experience of leasing that would have any tips on when to expect updates? Thank you

Managed to live chat Tesla - apparently my vehicle is arriving “approximately 24th September” into the UK - with delivery to me on 27th
That rules out Grand Ruby - again …. Hahaha
What do we think everybody to which boat it might be ?
@oOoBu11sEyeoOo I’ve been told exactly the same, customer service said it was on “the last ship” and that the logistics team will be working through the weekend (which he said is unusual) to get all the cars collected or delivered. Where is your car being delivered to? Is it near Southampton?

Finally got my valuation offer on my trade in with Tesla and accepted it (they offered the highest of all places I tried) all documents submitted and now the long wait.

I have a model 3LR on order. When it was placed it had an estimate of early November. If that holds true this is going to be the longest 2 months of my life.

I already have those rubber floor mats here waiting for my new car and a few other things on order.

I have been looking at paint protection and there is a local company that does ceramic coating. I have never bothered with this on any of my car's before. Is it worth getting and does it actually repel water and grime as well as protect the paint from small stone chips?
Which rubber floor mats did you get? I’m going round in circles trying to decide which ones to get!

I’m down to collect my M3 on the 30th from Manchester.
Given there is no slack in the delivery schedule to get it prior to the end of the quarter, do those with experience think it’ll be on time? I have an allocated VIN, VRM and delivery slot.
Asking as I’m booking hotels to collect it and keep the Mrs happy as it’s our anniversary.
If the car wasn’t ready I’d be in deep do do.
What’s happened in previous quarters? Did they keep to schedule?

Reactions: teaston
Hi all, new member - ordered an M3 standard about 3 weeks ago through NHS lease - but just getting weekly “no estimated dates from supplier” updates - does anyone have any experience of leasing that would have any tips on when to expect updates? Thank you
Hi mate, I ordered through NHS fleet solutions on 30th July. Rough timeline for me was: Order with NHS FS 30th July. Order goes into Tesla 7th Aug. Allocated a car on 24th Aug. Delivery text on 31st Aug for delivery 27th Sept.

The key with NHS FS is to ask them to get a Tesla RN from the leasing company (NHS FS isn’t the lease company, more just a broker for lease companies). Once you’ve got the RN you can speak directly to Tesla and get some more accurate information.

Hope that helps!

Given there is no slack in the delivery schedule to get it prior to the end of the quarter, do those with experience think it’ll be on time? I have an allocated VIN, VRM and delivery slot.
Asking as I’m booking hotels to collect it and keep the Mrs happy as it’s our anniversary.
I’m collecting that day from the Trafford centre,so I hope so

Hi, I've had a nightmare with my order through NHS Fleet solutions - lease is with VW Group and they requested my delivery date for 15/10/21 which means Tesla put it on hold after issuing my RN back in May. They were going to make the order live on the 15/10/21 and start the process!! - I called Tesla and got to the bottom of it and the order is live now. Possible Nov delivery unless a cancelation comes up. - so glad i checked on Monday. Just ensure that your delivery date is as soon as possible - even if that's the case now its likely to be Nov in the Q4 deliveries. Allocated a car in Oct and delivery Nov hopefully. Ring Tesla with your RN and make sure the delivery date isn't set for the future - hope this helps

Hi, I've had a nightmare with my order through NHS Fleet solutions - lease is with VW Group and they requested my delivery date for 15/10/21 which means Tesla put it on hold after issuing my RN back in May. They were going to make the order live on the 15/10/21 and start the process!! - I called Tesla and got to the bottom of it and the order is live now. Possible Nov delivery unless a cancelation comes up. - so glad i checked on Monday. Just ensure that your delivery date is as soon as possible - even if that's the case now its likely to be Nov in the Q4 deliveries. Allocated a car in Oct and delivery Nov hopefully. Ring Tesla with your RN and make sure the delivery date isn't set for the future - hope this helps
I'm not on NHS Fleet but fleet car via different company, I had to delay my order to 15th October as my current company car doesn't go back till then. I'm on a similar boat (so to speak) as yourself. My lease company has advised "I can advise the ‘estimated’ date of 19th October is the date the next batch of Tesla models is due."

I don't know if this is the date it enters the country or the pairing date and end up sometime in November...... certainly seems like the pairing date and will be some point in November like yourself.

Both cars i've had have been delivered on schedule, if your vin doesn't change then the delivery is likely to stay the same.

I'm not on NHS Fleet but fleet car via different company, I had to delay my order to 15th October as my current company car doesn't go back till then. I'm on a similar boat (so to speak) as yourself. My lease company has advised "I can advise the ‘estimated’ date of 19th October is the date the next batch of Tesla models is due."

I don't know if this is the date it enters the country or the pairing date and end up sometime in November...... certainly seems like the pairing date and will be some point in November like yourself.
Yes, its just a waiting game :( the trick is to have the order active and not waiting to be activated once your preferred delivery date comes. Tesla told me its most likely to start allocation in October and start deliveries in Nov. Fingers crossed

So from amending my order on Monday to an inventory car I recieved the delivery text yesterday and am booked in for the 30th from Southampton. I have a 322 VIN - does anyone have a view on which ship the car is likely to be on or even if its already been unloaded?

Not sure how to get the direct link for Amazon on my mobile but search for these:

BASENOR Tesla Model 3 Floor Mat 3D All-Weather Front & Rear Floor Liners Set 2021 2020 2019​

EDIT: found out how to get the link: BASENOR Tesla Model 3 Floor Mat... https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07ZB7JP9Z?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

errrrrr those are for LHD cars? I wouldn’t assume just because you’re in the UK site that the seller will ship RHD mats.

Excitedly, I've just ordered my 2nd Model 3 LR in blue. Looking forward to comparing it with my SR+. Looks like my 1 year old SR+ is going via WBAC.

Strangely, they've offered Manchester and Birmingham as a pick up location whereas last time I collected from Leeds which is nearer??
They apparently have stopped collection at Leeds (too small), I was offered Manchester and Newcastle. For me Newcastle isn't much further just less scenic 🙂