Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone collected from Southampton? I'm getting the train - has anyone walked from Southampton Central?
I am also collecting from Southampton, I'm getting the train from London. Seems like a fairly simple walk. Google maps says 19 minutes, but most likely half that if you're going to collect a M3 (you know with all that pent up excitement).

In other news I got my EO mini charger installed today! Octopus installed both a smart meter and charger within 4 hours and did a super neat job of it all, very impressed.

IMG_5771.jpg

I am also collecting from Southampton, I'm getting the train from London. Seems like a fairly simple walk. Google maps says 19 minutes, but most likely half that if you're going to collect a M3 (you know with all that pent up excitement).

In other news I got my EO mini charger installed today! Octopus installed both a smart meter and charger within 4 hours and did a super neat job of it all, very impressed.

View attachment 710071
Also getting a train from Brighton. My collection is on the 23rd 1:00pm! Really hope it's not raining.

View attachment 710071
How much did they charge you for your installation? Still looking at options and car delivered in 2 weeks!! Whoops

Thanks! Really hope you're right! Lots of work commitments in the days after collection which would mean a postponement would be hard to work with. Will keep fingers crossed.
Has the VIN or collection details changed in the account? I personally got a call from Jason 8 days before planned collection, that's seemed to be mainly courtesy but also an opportunity for them to ensure I knew what to bring and for me to check SOC on collection, that was in addition to a call from Jo a couple of days before

Reactions: MeteorStorm
Probably a courtesy call. I wouldn’t worry!

Missed a call from Tesla this evening regarding my collection. Didn't manage to call back before closing. I'm assuming that can only be bad news? Anyone else get a call? One week to delivery... or not...
I received a call late this afternoon from Tesla, and it was just to confirm my collection date and time. 25th @ Birmingham

Missed a call from Tesla this evening regarding my collection. Didn't manage to call back before closing. I'm assuming that can only be bad news? Anyone else get a call? One week to delivery... or not...
Very likely a courtesy call as others have suggested. I also had a call from Tesla today to confirm everything was a go for my collection on Wednesday and they just wanted to check if I had any questions and sent me the directions to the tent in the Trafford Centre where they are located.

My son has a BMX bike as he trains on a Saturday (same place as the Olympic medalist kye whyte) and usually we just put the bike in the boot. Not sure I really wanna do that moving forward. Has anyone got any suggestions for an alternative to the £400 Tesla one?