Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked up my SR+ today, pick up was booked for 10:30, got there at 10am and had the car signed over to me at 10:14, took all of 5 minutes.
Car was showing in my app and I had my miles.
There was an accident outside of the business park that prevented me from leaving straight away, but that's ok, I took the time to have a look over the car and could find no fault whatsoever.
it had 89% SOC and 7 miles on the clock.
I decided to drive to the nearest supercharger (Washington), give it a go. 8 stalls and about 6 were being used. Pleasant charging experience and then drove home, about 15 miles from the supercharger. I just want to drive it everywhere.

Now for some pics.

DSC_0071-sky.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0082.jpg
    DSC_0082.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0085.jpg
    DSC_0085.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 34
So I picked up my SR+ today, pick up was booked for 10:30, got there at 10am and had the car signed over to me at 10:14, took all of 5 minutes.
There was an accident outside of the business park that prevented me from leaving straight away, but that's ok, I took the time to have a look over the car and could find no fault whatsoever.
I decided to drive to the nearest supercharger (Washington), give it a go. 8 stalls and about 6 were being used. Pleasant charging experience and then drove home, about 15 miles from the supercharger. I just want to drive it everywhere.

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
Congratulations mate! I'm counting down the days to my collection too.

Glad everything went smoothly for you

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
Great pictures

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
Very nice but i do hope you registered at the hotel at Washington..

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
NICE one boss.Congrats.Our plates are very similar haha.Pick up on 29th same place.BTW did it come with mats?

Last edited:
Reactions: Magstauk

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
sir! Are you a photographer?
only a pro or skilled amateur takes shots like those ;)

Congratulations. I picked up my LR from Bristol yesterday and your experience echos mine. Car in perfect condition, handover was extremely quick and easy (but not rushed).

Oooh I don’t know. I didn’t check. I’ll let you know today. I’ll do another one because LFP haha
If you wait till the end it will show 272 or roughly around that. But 267-269 is what it normally shows if you disconnect at 100%. With superchargers you have to wait for couple of minutes after charging 100% as it will take time to calculate. Because of how they charge the penalty I’ve never stayed after 100% for the car charger to calculate when it is connected to the charger.

Last edited:
If you wait till the end it will show 272 or roughly around that. But 267-269 is what it normally shows if you disconnect at 100%. With superchargers you have to wait for couple of minutes after charging 100% as it will take time to calculate. Because of how they charge the penalty I’ve never stayed after 100% for the car charger to calculate when it is connected to the charger.
Thanks mate

Now for some pics.

View attachment 714298
Congrats and some awesome pics, car looks amazing. Enjoy driving around in it as we have some lovely places to drive in the North East.

Can't wait to get my date through to collect my M3LR from Newcastle in Nov (or earlier if they want to 😂 )