Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up yesterday from Brent Cross.

Tip for those who may be time pressuredā€¦. Rock up early!

I had a 10AM slot and was there around 9:30 expecting that, if I could locate that car I could at least get the exterior looked over. In truth they were already handing cars over and were more than happy to give me the keys and have the car washed so I could get underway.

Made a HUGE difference to me as I had to get home to take the eldest to Uni for the first time yesterday and that extra time made it mush more comfortable. If Iā€™d known Iā€™d have got there even earlier rather than grabbing a cuppa first.

I did chuckle on the way out of London at the queues at the filling stations!

It doesā€˜t necessarily need to show your preferred location, mine was in Manchester, but once Iā€™d reserved it I was able to change the location to my prefered bluewater.
We've already one on order for November but called Tesla as there was one in Southampton matching to see if we could transfer our reservation to that, but they said we could only collect it from the site showing as they weren't shipping them or delivering at the moment

Picked up yesterday from Brent Cross.

Tip for those who may be time pressuredā€¦. Rock up early!

I had a 10AM slot and was there around 9:30 expecting that, if I could locate that car I could at least get the exterior looked over. In truth they were already handing cars over and were more than happy to give me the keys and have the car washed so I could get underway.

Made a HUGE difference to me as I had to get home to take the eldest to Uni for the first time yesterday and that extra time made it mush more comfortable. If Iā€™d known Iā€™d have got there even earlier rather than grabbing a cuppa first.

I did chuckle on the way out of London at the queues at the filling stations!
thanks for the tip I have a 10am too, will arrive early I think as we have to set off north straight away to a wedding, so will be getting there with all our suitcases haha

Reactions: Magstauk
We've already one on order for November but called Tesla as there was one in Southampton matching to see if we could transfer our reservation to that, but they said we could only collect it from the site showing as they weren't shipping them or delivering at the moment
Did they say that is the case for all locations, or just for southampton because thatā€™s where they all come off the ship?

Congratulations! Same as the car I'm picking up on Thursday... It looks great!
Out of interest what mileage is the car reporting at 100% charge?
@kelvin 660
Here you go

20210926_155301.jpg

Attachments

• 20210926_155308.jpg
    20210926_155308.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 27
Very excited to be making my way by train to Southampton from Biggin Hill in Kent right now. Iā€™m staying at a premier inn near Southampton central for an early pickup tomorrow morning. I have a whole bunch of recording equipment with me for a collection video, any requests whilst Iā€™m there? Tesla have given me the ok to film whatever I like as long as any individuals give their permission!