Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did it come by post? How long did it take? Cazoo pick my BMW up on Friday, but they haven’t said anything about the finance that was on it until last week.
I could see on the Payment Ledge online that the funds had cleared, so I called them and asked them to email it straight over. They were happy too.
If Cazoo have picked it up, I wouldn't worry! Did they pay over market price for yours? What BMW was it?

Did it come by post? How long did it take? Cazoo pick my BMW up on Friday, but they haven’t said anything about the finance that was on it until last week.
If you have a BMW finance online account then you'll be able to download all letters from the portal. If not, call them and ask them to email it over. You'll receive about 5 mins after ending the call.

😳 what?!

I mean, thats a bout of cruel irony given what they are transporting...

Do you have to go to Southampton?

I really do bloody hope my car is already at Brent Cross...
Well, it’s luckily only Bluewater and I’m near Dover, so not a million miles away. Frustrating as I was at Bluewater Friday collecting my new iPhone… I could’ve got the car then, I’m sure! I just couldn’t see any sign posts for where it would be.
the next frustration is that I’m going to use 1/4 the Mrs tank of fuel to get it, it’s a rare commodity don’t you know!

Reactions: moodel_tree