Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure people in this thread have collected. Tesla collections are usually very well sign-posted. Haven't got a clue about Bluewater location by foot to be honest. I know they have superchargers in the carpark near Primark... the collections could be there? There's also a Tesla store inside Bluewater so if you get really stuck it would be worth popping in store and the staff will be able to point you in the right direction.
The Tesla store inside Bluewater is gone now. :(
The collection point is well signposted if you follow the service road to the left of the bus stop area. No idea from inside :)

The confusion and doubts surrounding Tesla delivery dates is exactly why this forum is as busy as it is! When coupled with the wall of silence from Tesla following your order it induces a "where is my car?" anxiety that transforms into an addictive and sad fascination into global vehicle shipping schedules. You may not be at that stage just yet but give it 2 weeks or so and you will be checking this thread daily! Welcome.

Yup, this sounds like me! HAHA

I'm resisting phoning Tesla SC every other day, but have been watching this and a number of other threads and refreshing the page several times a day!

R
I'm collecting tomorrow from the NEC. How was your experience?
eally easy experience. Got there at 8:30 and they were ready. Signed the paperwork and sat in the car to sort my insurance. Looks 100% but a poor clean done so after my charge shortly I’ll be giving it a good clean if the weather holds up. Had 7 miles on the clock. Software update immediately available which is applying now. Autopilot all configured after 10 mins on the m42.

had a call from different rep to say it’s in Brent Cross (saves me about 2hrs travel) and doesn’t understand why original caller said Bluewater( just over 4hrs travel). Brent Cross would be way better travel wise for me but worried now. Did ask him to confirm with person A about location as im travelling by public transport I dont want to rock up to no car.

Reactions: moodel_tree
had a call from different rep to say it’s in Brent Cross (saves me about 2hrs travel) and doesn’t understand why original caller said Bluewater( just over 4hrs travel). Brent Cross would be way better travel wise for me but worried now. Did ask him to confirm with person A about location as im travelling by public transport I dont want to rock up to no car.
Clearly they are struggling with the amount of collections/deliveries this close to quarter end

Really easy experience. Got there at 8:30 and they were ready. Signed the paperwork and sat in the car to sort my insurance. Looks 100% but a poor clean done so after my charge shortly I’ll be giving it a good clean if the weather holds up. Had 7 miles on the clock. Software update immediately available which is applying now. Autopilot all configured after 10 mins on the m42.
Noice! I'm due to collect at 12pm tomorrow but I'm hoping to get there a little early if I can. I'm looking forward to giving Autopilot a go, I'll be heading up the M42/M6.

Have you had a call confirming delivery yet?? I’m collecting Thursday from Manchester but haven’t had one.
I’ve had confirmation texts and the account still shows the delivery time etc…..
I paid the deposit on Friday, they rang me on Sunday to thank me for making the payment, said that the car would be ready on Thursday and said I’d be emailed a sales agreement to sign, which I received today.