Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this the thread to monitor for when VIN assignments start happening for Q4 deliveries, btw? Or is there another Q4 2021-specific thread for that?
Use this one for order and delivery discussions for all quarters in 2021.

There is also a 2021 thread dedicated to just tracking of shipments:

Reactions: Abcmsaj
Use this one for order and delivery discussions for all quarters in 2021.

There is also a 2021 thread dedicated to just tracking of shipments:
Great! I'm tracking the correct two then 😁 thanks!

silly question time…. Regarding road tax. I know it is free but surely you have to register it still? At no point has tesla mentioned this? Just worried that I’m gonna get pulled over haha! But you can’t check cos the gov site doesn’t know my car reg yet and we don’t have the V5C
Tesla register it. In a years time the DVLA will send your a road tax reminder, and when you “pay it” it will be zero rated.

Does anyone know if Tesla prioritize allocations in order depending on when the order was placed? I got my RN on 14th Sept and was told Nov. However, people on here recently are now saying nov/dec.
I asked a similar question to Tesla CS this morning on the phone (I ordered the same day as you!).

He told me that looking at my RN number, that around the 3rd week of November looked to be the ETA. He didn't say that orders made this week would defer to December deliveries though. I imagine it depends on how may of the cars coming out the factory will be allocated and natch the configurations that people have ordered.