Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I chased Tesla SA again today and got the standard:

"At this moment, your estimated delivery is November / December time. We will know a more exact date when a vehicle (VIN) has been assigned to yourself. This happens whilst the car is in transit from factory and you will receive a SMS notifying you of this. Not long after that you will then receive another SMS allowing yourself to book in a collection date. Please note as this all happens whilst the cars are still in transit at sea, there is no set date when you will receive the SMS but i can assure you it is with plenty of notice."

I asked if they could confirm when the ship was set to sail........ and the answer was unfortunately no update.

I guess the wait continues and hopefully we get VIN text in the next 10 days :)

Exciting. Presumably since my car was ordered for me by my fleet management company I won't be able to see a VIN in my account early as the car isn't tied to it yet, or is that not the case? My LR is due mid to late November so I'm expecting an update in the next few weeks 🙃

We begin!! I'm on mobile so can't see your signature (if it's in there) - but what config did you go for and what order date?
Awesome signature! I got the exact spec as you But ordered 4th Oct. I’d do a signature if i knew how…

Just got assigned a VIN, its visible in the Tesla vin finder extension.
Congrats! I wish that’d happen to me… I’m doing the Ctrl+U and finding “VIN” amongst all the code.