Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! Thought I’d join in the fun.

I’ve ordered M3 SR+ Deep Blue Metallic with the 18” standard wheels and black interior.

I ordered via a third party leasing company and Lex is the funder. I ordered the car myself on the Tesla website and paid the £100 to secure an RN number and Lex then took this over (so I can’t see anything in the app now), looking out for text updates moving forward.

Ordered 11th October being told delivery in November after calling earlier this week for an update, although not sure if that’ll get pushed back. Very excited!

I’ve ordered M3 SR+ Deep Blue Metallic with the 18” standard wheels and black interior.

I ordered via a third party leasing company and Lex is the funder. I ordered the car myself on the Tesla website and paid the £100 to secure an RN number and Lex then took this over (so I can’t see anything in the app now), looking out for text updates moving forward.

Ordered 11th October being told delivery in November after calling earlier this week for an update, although not sure if that’ll get pushed back. Very excited!
Pretty much same here, ordered M3 SR+ Midnight Silver/19" Sports/Black Interior

Ordered 21st Sept, got RN number, Lex estimate stock date of 15/11, but think this is just a random date they have chosen.

Ordered August 31st, White, SR+, Aero Wheels, Est November delivery.

Spoke to Tesla UK last week (Thurs), was told I was on track for a November delivery still, and to expect a VIN in the next week to week and a half.

Spoke again to Tesla UK today to check if I should still expect a VIN this in about a week, and have now been told the delivery has slipped into the first half of December.

Not sure how accurate this is, or if people are guesstimating now? Anybody else waiting on a SR+ told to expect a November delivery still recently?

Reactions: OddityError
Ordered August 31st, White, SR+, Aero Wheels, Est November delivery.

Spoke to Tesla UK last week (Thurs), was told I was on track for a November delivery still, and to expect a VIN in the next week to week and a half.

Spoke again to Tesla UK today to check if I should still expect a VIN this in about a week, and have now been told the delivery has slipped into the first half of December.

Not sure how accurate this is, or if people are guesstimating now? Anybody else waiting on a SR+ told to expect a November delivery still recently?
Told the same thing. Tesla not expecting any vessels in November. So December deliveries.

My Tesla advisor is a friend of mine - I used to work with him and still work with his partner. He told me this afternoon that my M3LR (white on white with 19" sports wheels) ordered on 21st September will now be with me in early December. Realistically only a week or 10 days later than it would have been had they stuck with the original November estimate, I'm sure it will fly by but thought I'd share the info in case it interests anyone else waiting for a car ordered at a similar time.

I'm waiting for an SR+ ordered end of September, not quite from Chorley, but very nearby in Euxton!

What does your sig mean by "On hold till October 1st"? I really hope I'm not looking at six months because of the tow bar!
No it wasn't due to tow bar. Was because my current car wasn't being released till 15th October so couldn't get the tesla till before this. My order was active by 1st October and I have a scheduled delivery date of 10th November (Salary Sacrifice) currently on Talia ship.

Reactions: Tobster
What does your sig mean by "On hold till October 1st"? I really hope I'm not looking at six months because of the tow bar!
When I placed my order, I added the tow bar but then the sales advisor told me it would be a factory/specialbuild and delivery would be delayed. I cancelled the tow bar for that reason (and the fact that it isnt rated for the weight of my bike rack plus two ebikes...;-( )

When I placed my order, I added the tow bar but then the sales advisor told me it would be a factory/specialbuild and delivery would be delayed. I cancelled the tow bar for that reason (and the fact that it isnt rated for the weight of my bike rack plus two ebikes...;-( )
I believe the tow bar is rated to 1,000kg, if its a tow bar bike rack that doesn't touch the ground does the rating apply?

I spoke with Tesla CS today, they are not aware of any delays.
Just been told there’s a vessel arriving in the UK around the first week of November. But if I don’t have a VIN by now it’s unlikely I would be in that batch. There’s a second one coming mid to end of November and a third one early December.
I know this information is different to what’s been posted here but that’s what I was told. He said it’s still possible I could be in the late November batch, but it also takes around 10 days to offload cars and send them to their respective locations so even though the ship arrives end of Nov, I may not pick up until Dec.

I will copy this over to shipping thread

Last edited:
I spoke with Tesla CS today, they are not aware of any delays.
Just been told there’s a vessel arriving in the UK around the first week of November. But if I don’t have a VIN by now it’s unlikely I would be in that batch. There’s a second one coming mid to end of November and a third one early December.
I know this information is different to what’s been posted here but that’s what I was told. He said it’s still possible I could be in the late November batch, but it also takes around 10 days to offload cars and send them to their respective locations so even though the ship arrives end of Nov, I may not pick up until Dec.

I will copy this over to shipping thread
I imagine we’d need to get a VIN allocation this week for it to be end of November given the circa 30 day journey from China.