Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So did you have a text confirming VIN? Or did you check VIN in source code and then call them?

They didn't seem to have anything allocated on their end when I talked to Tesla, even though I see a VIN in source...

What’s the 8th character in your Vin if you don’t mind me asking?

I took a gamble and called them on the back of people mentioning they'd received their VIN and had order dates similar to mine.
I've gone through a third party leasing company so I'm unable to see my actual VIN but know it's on NABUCCO ETA 25/11 delivery in to the UK.

I can confirm I hadn't received a text but CS were a bit confused as to why I hadn't. If I don't get a text regarding delivery in a few days I'll be calling again.

Reactions: Awesome_O
Guys, before all the vins and deliveries kicking about.

I'm sure my manage tesla account part said drafting contracts..... now it says drafting invoice?

Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.

Is this bit known to change? I swear that is what it said.

I am guessing this is coming from NABUCCO, which departed couple of days ago and is due to be in Singapore tomorrow. Helios Ray flurry of VINS came around same time it reached Singapore for fuel break.

I am happy that my prediction was right. Damn this forum has turned me into Tesla Ship locator.

My VIN was assigned last week and I've a 'J' as my 8th character.

Haven't heard anything from Tesla RE delivery (lease order but paperwork all completed) - i chatted them this morning and they said looking like early December, and they'd be in touch soon. I asked them if they knew which boat it was on but said they didn't have that information visible.

Guys, before all the vins and deliveries kicking about.

I'm sure my manage tesla account part said drafting contracts..... now it says drafting invoice?

Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice and will contact you to arrange your final payment.

Is this bit known to change? I swear that is what it said.
check you have the correct locale i.e. Eng GB since you get this in dialogue for other countries

do you mind screen grabbing or copy and paste your overview here - obvs dont include specifics but just interested in the text.
Is this what you meant?

Attachments

• 132C27A9-DFB0-4E60-804D-83911A9ABFCA.jpeg
    132C27A9-DFB0-4E60-804D-83911A9ABFCA.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 578
Right ok. I just spoke to Customer Service. THe lady was very helpful. Even though Tesla Chat said my car hadn't been allocated, this lady said it had.

She advised my VIN, and that the car was on Nabucco with eta 25th Nov. I didn't ask what battery etc the car had, but the 8th character in the VIN is "A"