Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No vin in the source code yet either lads…

But I did take the opportunity to click into the chat and had the very busy and multitask capable ‘Katy’ eventually tell me a similar report for my SR: Longer range, same acceleration as ordered, heated steering wheel and back seats expected when I get a vin.

No vin in the source code yet either lads…

But I did take the opportunity to click into the chat and had the very busy and multitask capable ‘Katy’ eventually tell me a similar report for my SR: Longer range, same acceleration as ordered, heated steering wheel and back seats expected when I get a vin
Good news, when did you place your order? I only received my VIN in the source code this morning.

For those that have had a car delivered to their home, how does that process actually work?
Is it brought over on the top of a tow truck or does someone drive it over to you?

I'm planning to get a ceramic coat applied to my car when I get it, so really hoping to have minimal scratches and swirls prior to coating and worried a delivery process may make things worse in that respect..

For those that have had a car delivered to their home, how does that process actually work?
Is it brought over on the top of a tow truck or does someone drive it over to you?

I'm planning to get a ceramic coat applied to my car when I get it, so really hoping to have minimal scratches and swirls prior to coating and worried a delivery process may make things worse in that respect..
You'll need to do a quick clay and one stage polish on even a new car as they pick up contaminants on their journey across the world. I wouldn't worry about the last step.

• Informative
Reactions: Awesome_O
Good news. My collection place was changed to Thorpe park which is a bit of an ass to get for me. So I called CS and was asked if I would prefer a home delivery. No promises made, but today I got a text to say I’m getting a home delivery, same date, 1st December 😃
Do you get to choose a time for the home delivery? Worried if I go for that I may miss them as I have work in the afternoon if it’s the same day as my collection super early in morning :( miles away :(

That sucks down to spec then ordered a month before you and still vinless. Starting to regret now not going with a nailed on promise of a January delivery of Ioniq 5 (was close to ordering in July)
And to throw spanner in works I ordered SR+ White and black interior slightly before on 22/09, however 25/09 order got priority....... no idea how they are doing this at all 😂 Maybe they are sitting on a pile of them and doing them 1 by 1 as have to do the SEAI applications

Reactions: Bandito and BevyBoy