Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been back and forwards between lease company and Tesla. Tesla say they’re waiting on info from the lease company and lease company say they’re waiting on Tesla.

Absolute nightmare, apparently there are spreadsheets involved. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know how you feel! I think the interactions between Tesla and the leasing firms can be best summarised as follows:

bekphnqftcb41.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Stumbleine
It's to allow Spotify and Netflix on your cars - Without it you get just normal navigation, so because I use Spotify, for me it is worth it.

Here are the details on the difference between Standard and Premium Connectivity:
Connectivity
View attachment 731770
All Tesla owners can subscribe to premium connectivity for an extra amount.

Worth noting that a lot o this you can get via standard connectivity if you use your phone as a WiFi Hotspot (the stuff with an asterisk) - a lot of people do this if they dont need satellite maps or live traffic.

It's to allow Spotify and Netflix on your cars - Without it you get just normal navigation, so because I use Spotify, for me it is worth it.

Here are the details on the difference between Standard and Premium Connectivity:
Connectivity
View attachment 731770
All Tesla owners can subscribe to premium connectivity for an extra amount.
I thought you could get Spotify and Netflix by tethering to your phone and it was only satellite maps that you needed premium for?

Reactions: khew1988
I have been led to believe that you can use Spotify with tethered phone, but you have to have your own Spotify subscription.

Whereas with premium connectivity, the car comes with its own Spotify account.
You can but once you start driving the WiFi in the Tesla will switch off and disconnect your hotspot. This is the gist I've gotten from the many YouTube videos I've seen 😂