Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery appointment has disappeared from my log in screen. Used to say 1st December 7:00 am.

Should I be concerned?

Attachments

• F330ADD9-C127-45BD-8377-8BE2318B1FE3.jpeg
    F330ADD9-C127-45BD-8377-8BE2318B1FE3.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 75
So I placed my order on Thursday night, M3 RWD with white interior, dead excited.

I have another Q I’m wondering you can if you guys can answer?

I have a private plate, do they allow you to put private plates on cars that are on PCP?

Thanks!

Hi all.

Just out of interest… has anyone managed to switch to octopus go or any other ev tariff for that matter in the last few weeks?

I’m stuck really… Octopus are just saying via email go to the website to fill out form. Website is saying to call them due to current energy prices. Try to call them and get fobbed off… Some people are sayin they aren’t taking new customers now but i’m struggling to accept that i’m going to have to charge my car without any kind of off peak rate!

Help me!!!

Thanks

Reactions: 8enj
Hi all.

Just out of interest… has anyone managed to switch to octopus go or any other ev tariff for that matter in the last few weeks?

I’m stuck really… Octopus are just saying via email go to the website to fill out form. Website is saying to call them due to current energy prices. Try to call them and get fobbed off… Some people are sayin they aren’t taking new customers now but i’m struggling to accept that i’m going to have to charge my car without any kind of off peak rate!

Help me!!!

Thanks
To be honest I think you’re going to have to accept charging on standard rate for now until this energy crisis is over. I have accepted that, at least it’s still cheaper than running an ice vehicle, given petrol is at least £1.45 a litre, it is round here anyway

Hi all.

Help me!!!

Thanks
No. I bought an Ohme Home Pro charger hoping to switch to Octopus from Ovo and get the cheap nighttime rates But energy prices started going up so I locked in a 2yr fixed rate with Ovo . I did look into switching to Octopus and yes you can get cheaper night time rates but the more expensive tariff at other times meant I would be be paying an extra £2000 a year overall. I also looked at Ovo Drive but I couldn't see any advantages for an EV- it's just a marketing label . So basically it's better to be on a cheaper tariff to reduce your overall bill even if you're not getting a cheap overnight rate