Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Forgot to mention - my collection point is not Sandyford. It's a "hub" with an address in Walkinstown.

Just to confuse things further, is the delivery limit 200km from Sandyford or 200km from Walkinstown o_O
same as, when I put the collection address into google maps it gives me the fiat dealer 😂. I must give Tesla a call later today and see, I don't mind going up to collect -I'd actually prefer it but I need to clarify this 100km/7 day warranty for any issues.

Hi,

I am waiting for my model 3 to arrive to Spain (delivery date should be Nov 23rd), but the Tesla rep keeps telling me the car is still sitting in Zeebrugge waiting for a truck to transport it to Spain. It arrive at Zeebrugge on Nov 9th (Lake Fuxian vessel).

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Thanks,
Pedro

Hi,

I am waiting for my model 3 to arrive to Spain (delivery date should be Nov 23rd), but the Tesla rep keeps telling me the car is still sitting in Zeebrugge waiting for a truck to transport it to Spain. It arrive at Zeebrugge on Nov 9th (Lake Fuxian vessel).

Is there anyone in the same situation?

Thanks,
Pedro
This is the UK & Ireland section of the forum, so probably not anyone in here with the same situation?

Delivery text just received - eight days after I booked delivery using the schedule URL (a back door that sounds like it might have been closed now). Simultaneously, received a response to an email I sent them nine days ago chasing for a delivery date as I have a car to sell. So looks like those two actions were linked, and that perhaps delivery SMS messages don't always just go out automatically.
@davidmus - be interesting to hear if the date you selected using the ‘URL trick before receiving a text’ changes at all. Did you just ignore the text or clicked through any link to select dates? I used the URL trick too, over a week ago now, and still haven’t received a text… have been slightly concerned that the date would end up getting changed as a result of ‘cheating’ the system :).

@davidmus - be interesting to hear if the date you selected using the ‘URL trick before receiving a text’ changes at all. Did you just ignore the text or clicked through any link to select dates? I used the URL trick too, over a week ago now, and still haven’t received a text… have been slightly concerned that the date would end up getting changed as a result of ‘cheating’ the system :).
What is this date trick?

It was a confirmation SMS for the slot I had selected using the URL trick. So nothing changing, but the SMS then gave me 24 hours to confirm that slot was OK otherwise I would lose it. So no, the date wasn't changed by having cheated the system.

Reactions: PastaSource
Just got the text saying my delivery is scheduled for 13th Dec from Trafford Centre in Manchester. M3 LR Black/Black ordered via business lease on 31st October. Hadn't received anything up until this point and the car is still not in my Tesla Account (This is normal I hear for business lease arrangements, but still a bit unnerving 😅)

These Made in China cars are supposed to be less susceptible to the issues reported about the Made in America cars so hopefully the PDF output will be unnecessary. Thought of crowdfunding? I can think of a number of people (everyone here) that would find it useful in the very near future. If we all chipped-in a couple £ surely that'd cover the cost?
I need to look at the functionality to see if its there before i start thinking about crowdfunding/paying for the platform. Its just a bit of fun really and ideally i want to keep it free if i can to maximise uptake ;)

What is this date trick?
It's been mentioned a few times in this thread, and the 'trick' no longer works, but when it did you could type the following URL into a browser (https:// tesla.com/en_GB/schedule/RN*********), without the space and using your RN, and it would allow you to select your pickup date well before you might have received an SMS or email instructions to do the same.

Reactions: petterware
Had the collection text again today. Identical one the one I had last week. At least all the details are the same! Less than a week to go now :eek:

As it'll be around lunch time when I collect mine, I'll no doubt pop to see Ronald for a bite to eat... I was thinking of stopping at the supercharger at Fosse Park, Leicester (near the collection point). Does anyone know what you need to get set up in order to be able to use the superchargers?

Reactions: Buzzliteyear