Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received this update, how long after this before I get a date!! Does this mean that the car will arrive soon?

Tesla Update - Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated. You will be notified when your vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery, in the meantime please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. Your order reference is RN ——- To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP

Just received this update, how long after this before I get a date!! Does this mean that the car will arrive soon?

Tesla Update - Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated. You will be notified when your vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery, in the meantime please familiarise yourself with the features of your Model 3 in advance by watching our introduction videos online at www.tesla.com/support/meet-your-tesla?redirect=no. Your order reference is RN ——- To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP
It means you have been allocated a car (usually on boat just after departure Shanghai). You can expect to receive it around 5 weeks after that text. Merry Christmas 😄

Just got the text from Tesla confirming my VIN and my new registration plate. I am like a kid at Christmas right now. 2nd December can't come soon enough now.

Got my text confirming my VIN and reg too, same as you for delivery on 2nd Dec.
Also very very excited, this is my xmas present sorted.

Work will be fitting a tracker and black box though 😭 will have to have as much fun as I can before its fitted😉

My final invoice doesnt have the reg plate number on it.
My opinion is this is purely based on when the plate was available prior or post final invoice. It may, only may mind you be why some get a follow up Text with the plate number and some like me didnt. Not beyond the realms of possibility to consider those with it already in the final invoice would not need a text. However this forum lives due to the ‘method to the madness’ of our friends at Tesla!

Getting really frustrated at lack of communication from Tesla. Order (grey m3LR black, aero, Manchester pick up) placed on 12/10/21 and nothing yet. No vin in source code. Tried calling customer services this morning but just cut off after 15 mins of hold. Anyone else in a similar boat? I've seen some people say they got in touch on live chat...can't find that anywhere!
@Richardakadick - have you tried adding 141 before the CS number (i.e. 141 01628 450660) to prevent the auto cut-off?

Thanks for this summary. Did you get a text with "vehicle arrival date is being calculated" before the text about delivery and final payment?
Funnily I had two text one after another but completely the same. Came in the evening with a we are ready to schedule your delivery click this link. I clicked through and was immediately met with a no options available landing page and try again at 8am and that a representative would contact me. 8am came and went with same landing page. Was calling CS about 9.30 and I happened to refresh the page and it then came up with the options for pick up and delivery. I went for pick and this was the first option.

Reactions: IbroSaunks
Funnily I had two text one after another but completely the same. Came in the evening with a we are ready to schedule your delivery click this link. I clicked through and was immediately met with a no options available landing page and try again at 8am and that a representative would contact me. 8am came and went with same landing page. Was calling CS about 9.30 and I happened to refresh the page and it then came up with the options for pick up and delivery. I went for pick and this was the first option.
Thanks for this! The inconsistency in comms is a bit annoying. I’ll just have to sit tight and wait for this text you got at some point in December.