Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My text with VIN and reg arrived this morning too. Perhaps your chat kicked mine off as well ‘cause we pick up the same day. 🤷‍♀️
I got mine sent to me again this morning, so i reckon this morning was the scheduled time and i "jumped the gun"

Anyone knows if I can get Tesla to put the the 'UK' identifier on my number plate or would I need to get a new plate separately for that?

At a guess you would probably need to do it yourself. Generally speaking manufacturers put on the cheapest plates they can... also, if you are registering 200 cars imagine what a pain it would be to remember that 1 should have different plates

Reactions: ScoutKaty
Hey I am due to collect my Model 3 SR+ on December 6th in Manchester. I ordered in October with expected delivery of Feb 2022 so was quite surprised that it has come forward by so much!

Does anyone know about flexibility in the collection date? I am currently about to move house, and sale of my current house is providing the funds for the deposit on the Tesla. I am due to move on the 3rd December so its pretty tight and the moving date is not fixed yet so could slip. I have emailed the Manchester Trafford Centre collection centre (no other contact info besides email) but not had a response after 2 days. I am hoping to make the date, but at the very least I need to move the time back a bit due to work commitments.

Just wondering about others' experiences in changing dates/times for collection.

I also saw a couple of comments elsewhere about potentially being able to schedule a delivery instead of collection. I live in Leeds/Bradford area so again just wondering if anyone else had experience of originally only having the option to collect but then being able to change it to delivery later?

Any help would be much appreciated and thanks in advance

Ok breaking news

From a source I trust a bit more that others in Tesla Ireland. Apparently 3 boats coming to Ireland (probably RORO) two of these have been allocated one remaining to be allocated. Hope this is not false hope.
Was this someone at Tesla?

@Mr Miserable any thoughts on this? Would it be a dedicated ship full of RoRos for ROI or a few on a passenger ship for instance?

I wonder how many cars will be coming?

Reactions: John_IE
Getting really frustrated at lack of communication from Tesla. Order (grey m3LR black, aero, Manchester pick up) placed on 12/10/21 and nothing yet. No vin in source code. Tried calling customer services this morning but just cut off after 15 mins of hold. Anyone else in a similar boat? I've seen some people say they got in touch on live chat...can't find that anywhere!
Live chat will only display if there is a CS member available - kinda makes sense

• Helpful
Reactions: khew1988