Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3 days left to collection day and getting pretty excited. Had to re-arrange train journey from Norwich to Leicester as British Rail cancelled one of the trains, so will likely be about 20 minutes late for my collection time now.
Have a few accessories to take with me for collection day (accessory tray and Spigen Matt Screen Protector). looking at what other accessories to purchase, will def buy all weather 3d mats but can't decide which are best value for money.

I’ve just filled my trusty golf up for the last time and cleaned it. Strange feeling to realise I’m not going to fill up with diesel again. Kids are emotionally attached to the golf as it’s the only car they have known and think it’s a member of the family, so are sad about it ‘going to another home’🙁..On the other hand they are excited about getting a Tesla!!🥳
Mine flipped when we got rid our Niro but soon forgot when I made the car fart and as soon as I showed them the video games and Netflix they got over it pretty quick. 😂

Reactions: stiopa and Elmet
Just had a phone call from Tesla trying to push my collection day back a day.

Had to lay down the law with them. The only 2 days I can collect are 7th or the 11th and that I'd just arranged insurance such that coverage on my old car expires at the end of day on the 7th. Also, impossible for me to arrange a day off at such short notice because I work in a hospital and have to give 6 weeks notice.

Collection now pushed back by only 6 hours to 17:00 on the 7th.

I suspect they'll now be forced to screw someone else over to fit me in.

3 days left to collection day and getting pretty excited. Had to re-arrange train journey from Norwich to Leicester as British Rail cancelled one of the trains, so will likely be about 20 minutes late for my collection time now.
Have a few accessories to take with me for collection day (accessory tray and Spigen Matt Screen Protector). looking at what other accessories to purchase, will def buy all weather 3d mats but can't decide which are best value for money.
What time is your collection? I'm picking up some friends from the station for their collection in the morning!

Reactions: Whisker
Collected yesterday and your probably dont need to stress too much about the screen protector. Understand it would be nice to do straight away but unless your fingers are made of sandpaper or kfc grease i think it will be ok to give it a quick wipe down later and install the protector!

Just had a phone call from Tesla trying to push my collection day back a day.

Had to lay down the law with them. The only 2 days I can collect are 7th or the 11th and that I'd just arranged insurance such that coverage on my old car expires at the end of day on the 7th. Also, impossible for me to arrange a day off at such short notice because I work in a hospital and have to give 6 weeks notice.

Collection now pushed back by only 6 hours to 17:00 on the 7th.

I suspect they'll now be forced to screw someone else over to fit me in.

They need not bother trying this with me lol.

I've flight booked (£69) and boat booked (£179) all relying on the time they have quoted. Originally they wanted me to pickup this Saturday and I said no it would need to be 11th. So fingers crossed they don't start any nonsense with me lol.

Reactions: PJRose83
I’ve just filled my trusty golf up for the last time and cleaned it. Strange feeling to realise I’m not going to fill up with diesel again. Kids are emotionally attached to the golf as it’s the only car they have known and think it’s a member of the family, so are sad about it ‘going to another home’🙁..On the other hand they are excited about getting a Tesla!!🥳
We were the same last week, said goodbye to our other car that we traded-in. But same, my daughter was pretty excited about getting a Tesla 🥳

Reactions: Elmet
Been waiting with bated breath for my M3LR to arrive today. SMS saying delivery between 13:04 and 17:04, but here I still am. No car and no contact explaining what's happening. Disappointing and good job I didn't sell my old car yet. Purchasing team at the leasing company (it's a company car) all go home at 17:00 so they were no help either.

Been waiting with bated breath for my M3LR to arrive today. SMS saying delivery between 13:04 and 17:04, but here I still am. No car and no contact explaining what's happening. Disappointing and good job I didn't sell my old car yet. Purchasing team at the leasing company (it's a company car) all go home at 17:00 so they were no help either.
I know you've had your estimated time but Tesla previously told me that it could be anywhere between 8 and the end of the day, which according to them is 8pm, so still plenty of time for it to turn up! They may have had traffic issues etc.

Where are you based?

I know you've had your estimated time but Tesla previously told me that it could be anywhere between 8 and the end of the day, which according to them is 8pm, so still plenty of time for it to turn up! They may have had traffic issues etc.

Where are you based?
I'm in Sheffield. The other SMS said between 8am and "the end of the day", so I will keep my fingers crossed. However, I've had no tracking link either, which I'm supposed to receive when the carrier picks up the car.

Collected yesterday and your probably dont need to stress too much about the screen protector. Understand it would be nice to do straight away but unless your fingers are made of sandpaper or kfc grease i think it will be ok to give it a quick wipe down later and install the protector!
I was only going to take it with me so I had something to do while I am sat charging before heading home. Spent almost 2 hours learning the infotainment system during my test drive and I must have watched about 50 videos on Youtube every night for the last 8 weeks

Reactions: Mikey3LR
Not good but don’t panic just yet. My 12-4pm delivery is going to be more like 18:30 earliest. Driver said he had 3 deliveries today and I was last. So any incidents would have added time. Luckily my driver picked up his phone, many don’t like talking to the customer.

Not good but don’t panic just yet. My 12-4pm delivery is going to be more like 18:30 earliest. Driver said he had 3 deliveries today and I was last. So any incidents would have added time. Luckily my driver picked up his phone, many don’t like talking to the customer.
Oh interesting, how did you get the driver's phone number? My SMS just came from "Tesla" or an 01 number.

M3LR due to be all mine by 1200 on 4/12

Insurance arranged today. £276. Peugeot (I know) we can have that chat on the insurance thread.

All weather Mats, boot and frunk liners received. Have bag hook and the console tray. Don’t think the screen protector is necessary myself (to reduce unsightly finger prints maybe) I’ll see.

Excited for the first time in as long as I can remember.
514B5665-8ABA-4CF8-AD6E-E8BFFA3EEBF6.png

Reactions: LeSloth