Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collected my M3LR on Monday from Cribbs Causeway, overall very pleased.
Couple of scratches, one on bodywork that will polish out and another on the rear quarterlight trim that is booked in to be replaced.
After getting it back, also noticed missing paint where the front wings meet the cills, so added this to the list for when it goes to the workshop.

Attachments

• IMG_5179.jpg
    IMG_5179.jpg
    618.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5180.jpg
    IMG_5180.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 47
It’s only here 😃

Delivered by a friendly chap called Nick.

I’m one of the long wait ones, just missed Q3 slot so had a nice 80 day wait. No fingernails left.

Very happy, 8 miles on the clock, 42% SoC. looked ok in the dark. Pleasantly surprised by outer brake lights and twin reverse lamps ( although soon found out these are rubbish) , but hey I have two rubbish lights. 😁

Won’t connect to WiFi though, maybe a bit sensitive to signal strength?
Hypervolt charger doing it’s thing and a baptism of mileage for the car tomorrow, 280 mile trip to do, hopefully without superchargers help. Wish me luck.

M3LR due to be all mine by 1200 on 4/12

Insurance arranged today. £276. Peugeot (I know) we can have that chat on the insurance thread.

All weather Mats, boot and frunk liners received. Have bag hook and the console tray. Don’t think the screen protector is necessary myself (to reduce unsightly finger prints maybe) I’ll see.

Excited for the first time in as long as I can remember.
View attachment 739444
I know the feeling! I am still excited even if the car is already on my driveway 😎 It’s so fun to drive, you’re going to love it!

It’s only here 😃

Delivered by a friendly chap called Nick.

I’m one of the long wait ones, just missed Q3 slot so had a nice 80 day wait. No fingernails left.

Very happy, 8 miles on the clock, 42% SoC. looked ok in the dark. Pleasantly surprised by outer brake lights and twin reverse lamps ( although soon found out these are rubbish) , but hey I have two rubbish lights. 😁

Won’t connect to WiFi though, maybe a bit sensitive to signal strength?
Hypervolt charger doing it’s thing and a baptism of mileage for the car tomorrow, 280 mile trip to do, hopefully without superchargers help. Wish me luck.
Enjoy your new car 🥳😎

Reactions: NISFAN
Got my phone call today confirming Mondays collection. Then they confirmed my trade in, said they’d action it now to which I advised it’s already confirmed on my account so they didn’t need to.
She confirmed it needed to be done, needless to say she didn’t and now they’ve absolutely ballsed up everything in my account 😂
Told me it would be resolved in 24 hours….. for reference the 1st down payment was the correct one (there wasn’t a need for the 7 others after that 🤦🏻‍♂️)
Don’t we love Tesla - everything was going well ffs 😑

Edit - to add, the first was the correct figures, the following 7 have wiped off the money owed back to me - fun times.

Attachments

• 9B8B42D0-7F0C-4C36-985D-4596D67AB971.jpeg
    9B8B42D0-7F0C-4C36-985D-4596D67AB971.jpeg
    385.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Collected my M3LR on Monday from Cribbs Causeway, overall very pleased.
Couple of scratches, one on bodywork that will polish out and another on the rear quarterlight trim that is booked in to be replaced.
After getting it back, also noticed missing paint where the front wings meet the cills, so added this to the list for when it goes to the workshop.
I have the same on mine, when I sent through to service for the appointment they’ve told to come and they’ll look at it but believe that’s normal!! Don’t know how they got to that conclusion, I’ll be telling them exactly what’s normal on the day!

Reactions: 993BOY
For those of you who have bookmarked my app - it’s time to delete it from your home screen and replace it with the new one… Tesla Inspect UK - this one has a far better cache and so if you find yourself in a multi storey car park you should still be able to use the checklist without signal (just not submit the form). Some pages won’t work offline for a bit but as they get completed they will get cached.

Over the coming weeks I am going to see about the possibilities of having an option to have the report out to PDF rather than having to email it to yourself. It will be an extra option not a replacement… but we will have to see about the feasibility of it first.
Thank you my good man. I can now show this with pride on my home screen. Thanks for removing the union jack ;)😂

I'll put this to good use on December 13th, top work!

I have the same on mine, when I sent through to service for the appointment they’ve told to come and they’ll look at it but believe that’s normal!! Don’t know how they got to that conclusion, I’ll be telling them exactly what’s normal on the day!
I didn’t see the missing paint until the day after collection as the gap was full of rain and I didn’t notice it, so I didn’t point it out to the handover guy on collect day.

I agree that this is not normal and has the potential to rust in the future, so will be asking what they propose to do when I drop the car off in a few weeks.
It needs to be protected with paint even if it is still protected by primer.

mines off for ppf to front bumper and ceramic coating on Saturday in Chepstow, hoping that the car won’t get damaged by Tesla Service the week after when they change the trim and sort out the missing paint 🙈

please keep us posted of your outcome and I’ll update mine 👍

Thanks for all your posts and pictures guys, keeping me going until my delivery date!

Getting delivered on 6th December in Newcastle. I work close to the quayside and have seen quite a few transporters going through the centre of Newcastle full of Model 3's.

Will be sure to post experience/pictures in the delivery exp thread, hope you all enjoy your new cars :)

Hi, those of you who have recently picked up a M3LR, can you confirm whether it does or doesn't come with mud flaps? I always thought mud flaps were not included, but I've seen a few videos online where people have been surprised that they got mud flaps and it appeared they weren't expecting them!

13 days to go.....