Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah got mine too, currently 9th Dec collection - though did email them to make sure the V5 has my name on instead of my company to make the insurance exercise easier and they said it's not due in Thorpe Park 'a couple of days' before the appointment, but if there's a chance to get it earlier then they'll let me know.

So going to hold off sorting out dumping the old car at Cazoo and insurance on Monday...in the hope that I get a text before...otherwise after that point it'll have to be Thursday.

Not had Luke on either of the two emails I've sent to Tesla so far...is that a good thing?
Yes, a very good thing.

He doesnt actually message direct, most of us (mainly me) are just joking about Luke.

M3LR due to be all mine by 1200 on 4/12

Insurance arranged today. £276. Peugeot (I know) we can have that chat on the insurance thread.

All weather Mats, boot and frunk liners received. Have bag hook and the console tray. Don’t think the screen protector is necessary myself (to reduce unsightly finger prints maybe) I’ll see.

Excited for the first time in as long as I can remember.
View attachment 739444

where did you get accessories from and if you can share list just for reference?

I've seen a lot of people saying Tesla delivery is stretched so people are having to collect in some instances.

With that in mind, I'm near Oxford and the car as an LB reg plate. If I have to collect, any idea where I should expect to collect the car from?

Thanks
Any number plate beginning with L (as far as I am aware) is London. So Brent Cross perhaps?

Mine will be LB too, but mine is being delivered to my home.

Reactions: Gibbons
I have got the text with my registration and VIN today, extremely excited, my husband less so!

Questions for those with delivery fresh in their minds...

1) I currently have no details as to where to pay for the car, am I missing something or will someone call or email.

2) On checking my bank I have three direct debits setup is this normal.

IMG_7963.jpg

3) So excited!

I think the genuine Tesla console are nicer and works well and only £18

Just got back from collecting my M3LR in Newcastle. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The whole process was very easy and no problems at all with my car. I went through the full inspection and everything was spot on.

Car has 85% charge when I picked it up and as expected winter driving the range dropped off quick (I did press the right peddle hard a few times)

The car came with material mats, 3 pin charger and Type 2 cable. Also a first aid kit and rear mud flaps ( front ones fitted already). I double checked with the staff and we had a good look and confirmed they are not extender mud flap but rear ones.

Attachments

• 20211202_135519.jpg
    20211202_135519.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20211202_135533.jpg
    20211202_135533.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 48
Just got back from collecting my M3LR in Newcastle. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The whole process was very easy and no problems at all with my car. I went through the full inspection and everything was spot on.

Car has 85% charge when I picked it up and as expected winter driving the range dropped off quick (I did press the right peddle hard a few times)

The car came with material mats, 3 pin charger and Type 2 cable. Also a first aid kit and rear mud flaps ( front ones fitted already). I double checked with the staff and we had a good look and confirmed they are not extender mud flap but rear ones.
Congrats! looks epic

Just an FYI before you try install those mud flaps - they are extensions for the front and not rear flaps. Tesla dont produce rear mud flaps