Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good luck and hope it all goes well on delivery day 🤞

Thanks buddy! Tesla must read these forums 😝 as soon as I hit the button to post that I got a call from Tesla Luke to confirm my time etc. I asked him about the delays etc. and he said my car is already there and there will be nothing or no delays for me. This is the last point of contact before handover he said so all is well!

Reactions: LeSloth
Well what a Friday i had!

Tuesday 30th And i got a text saying "your delivery is being calculated"

I emailed CS Friday asking for an update and got an immediate email back saying if i want it earlier do i want to collect it. Obviously i said "YES!!!!" .. got a call back at 2pm from an absolute legend called Ben who said my car is currently in Leicester and if i want to collect it i can get it at 4pm ... Leicester is 40 mins from my work so off i popped!!!

I got to Leicester....

View attachment 741119

...And was welcomed by an array of Teslas ...

View attachment 741120

View attachment 741121

Then i checked in and waited for my car to be brought round to the collection zone ...

View attachment 741122

View attachment 741123

And here it is ... Ive named it Platypus! 😁

View attachment 741124

It came with 68% SoC which got me home and more and i am absolutely over the moon! WHAT A CAR!!!

I purchased a new USB to find it came with one, and i also got the cup holder mod as well but not overly impressed with how it fits!

View attachment 741125

Im gonna stick around on this site because its awesome!! I hope this gives everyone hope who's awaiting theirs from an October order!

For the Lease people .. bit of advise. Apparently Tesla contacted LEX 10 days before my collection asking for approval of delivery fees... they didn't respond and my car was about to be 'Un-Matched' ... So if i didn't chase it like an impatient child on xmas morning i would have missed out.

Good luck with everyone else's Delivery/Collections! I hope you enjoyed my post.
The car looks awesome - congratulations. I ordered the same spec and am due to collect on the 22nd. Any issues with the paint?

Pick up tomorrow and just received this…

Tesla Update-Due to the global supply chain challenges impacting the industry, your Model 3 may be delivered without the two USB-C ports and wireless phone charging functionality in the front of your vehicle. You will be able to charge your phone with the USB-C ports in the back of your vehicle. Once available, we will invite you to a service appointment to retrofit the USB-C ports and activate the wireless phone charging functionality. The 10-minute appointment can be scheduled at your home address. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.

Reactions: JonP73

Tesla Update-Due to the global supply chain challenges impacting the industry, your Model 3 may be delivered without the two USB-C ports and wireless phone charging functionality in the front of your vehicle. You will be able to charge your phone with the USB-C ports in the back of your vehicle. Once available, we will invite you to a service appointment to retrofit the USB-C ports and activate the wireless phone charging functionality. The 10-minute appointment can be scheduled at your home address. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.
Fingers crossed not ours, it's a bit late telling us now.

Trafford centre?

Delivery day tomorrow, had this text through from Tesla just now

Attachments

• C9BB5018-6CE8-4C63-AAD7-043EAB7D120B.jpeg
    C9BB5018-6CE8-4C63-AAD7-043EAB7D120B.jpeg
    308.3 KB · Views: 63

Yep, got the same about 10 minutes ago....delivery happening this Wednesday

Same here!