Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All. Have decided on a M3LR for my wife. If I order now, when can I expect delivery ? The website says Feb, but is that realistic ? Are there still unallocated cars hanging around, or would I be waiting for the next ship ? Thanks in advance. Mehul
There is still apparently stock available on a number of leading brokers - Vanarama have blue and black in stock for December delivery. You will need to be quick. They also offer a free Charging point and free insurance for a year. Need to be quick though. They use ALD and not LEX as apparently they are quicker at turning stuff around.

Spanner in the works. How the hell can I do one of these tests if I’m only over in London for a day.

Might change the boat UK to UK surely no stupid tests needed for boats to and from Mainland to Northern Ireland.

**** COVID

9F13BA30-7E0D-4732-A21D-42E97B7A330B.png

Spanner in the works. How the hell can I do one of these tests if I’m only over in London for a day.

Might change the boat UK to UK surely no stupid tests needed for boats to and from Mainland to Northern Ireland.

**** COVID

View attachment 741916

Reading into it looks actually like I just need to Pickup a Randox test locally and do it through the app on Friday. Must be nice to have shares in Randox at the moment the £18.95 test looks exactly same as NHS test.

Hi People, new here. Picked up my Model 3 SR+ this morning from the Space Station in Leicester. Brilliant service, car was being polished up as I arrived.

Wireless charging is working, despite the text. They told me the USB-C ports in the front won’t work but haven’t tested yet.

They also confirmed that all UK delivers after 1st November are coming with heated rear seats and heated steering wheel. It may need a software update though.

Just received a delivery of an M3 SR+ :)

Had a quick look around, all good so far and the USB ports and wireless charging looks to be present.

Will take a better look around when the weather improves, has front mats, charging cables in the frunk, mudflap extensions in the boot.

The first thing it wanted to do was to install a software update, not connected it to the home wi-fi yet.

Was delivered from the Space Centre Leicester.

**** COVID

View attachment 741916
Yes, assuming you're vaccinated, just need to do a certified Lateral flow test or alternatively boat it to NI. So many companies locally offer these, will take you 20 mins.

Reactions: WKZ12
Hi People, new here. Picked up my Model 3 SR+ this morning from the Space Station in Leicester. Brilliant service, car was being polished up as I arrived.

Wireless charging is working, despite the text. They told me the USB-C ports in the front won’t work but haven’t tested yet.

They also confirmed that all UK delivers after 1st November are coming with heated rear seats and heated steering wheel. It may need a software update though.
Jealous! My car was bloody filthy! 😅

Has anyone had an issue with making their final payment?

Santander says they can’t verify Tesla’s bank account details and I’m a bit nervous to send the money without that…
Yes, we've all had this.

Send over £1, once you're happy it shows up within the tesla account.

Then you know, send the rest. Should take upto an hour to appear in your T-account.