Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys anyone using the Tesla Loan?

Everything on my account just says get ready for delivery. Tesla Luke on the phone mentioned earlier in the week that I would be emailed documents to sign for finance but I checked spam and all and nothing so far!

I am - you will be emailed a digitally signed document which you have to attach a digital signature mine came 2 days before collection

Reactions: WKZ12
Guys, the tesla chargers with 2 cables?

Whats the deal there? Use the top or bottom one? Also the tesla with 1 cable.... is that the V3 super chargers? Also, can you press the charging port on the car to open it? and also close it manually? or is it all done automatically?

Sorry having my 21 hours sweats before pickup and dont want to look like a noob.

Reactions: Buzzliteyear

Whats the deal there? Use the top or bottom one? Also the tesla with 1 cable.... is that the V3 super chargers? Also, can you press the charging port on the car to open it? and also close it manually? or is it all done automatically?

Sorry having my 21 hours sweats before pickup and dont want to look like a noob.
I wouldnt worry, due to the chip shortage Tesla are delivering cars without the charge port installed. It'll be a retrofit in early Jan

You use the top one for the M3 - the bottom one is for the older MS/MX.
The ones with 1 cable are the V3 chargers, yep!

You can press the flap to open it or press the button on the top of the charging cable to open it too. It'll also close automatically.

Reactions: Oxstock
Just received a delivery of an M3 SR+ :)

Had a quick look around, all good so far and the USB ports and wireless charging looks to be present.

Will take a better look around when the weather improves, has front mats, charging cables in the frunk, mudflap extensions in the boot.

The first thing it wanted to do was to install a software update, not connected it to the home wi-fi yet.

Was delivered from the Space Centre Leicester.

Top one

No mate, i connected it to my home wifi to update/download the games and other interfaces but when i got home an update was available .. i did this over the air and my steering wheel and rear seat heaters appeared.
I have to improve my Wi-Fi as the car is not finding my Wi-Fi. It sees the neighbours and not mine typical. Wasted too much of the phones data for it to fail.

The M3 SR+ didn’t used to come as standard with heated rear seats or heated steering wheel, then recently Tesla renamed it to the M3 RWD and added them as part of the standard equipment. Not much separating the partial-premium and premium interiors now.

The USB thing is due to a parts shortage newer cars may be coming without front USB C ports or wireless chargers and Tesla will retrofit as and when stock arrives.

Can anyone offer insight into how the Delivery On Hold system works please? My order for a very stock M3LR ordered late Nov is marked 'Your delivery is on hold to March 1st' There's a button marked I'm Ready.

Ideally I would like delivery on or very soon after 1st March - should I hit the button in late Feb? Wait til 1st March?

Mine is struggling to find my WiFi despite being parked right outside the room that the router is in. My iPhone has full WiFi signal when in the car but the car struggling. Anyone any ideas why?

I googled the location of the wifi antenna and its in the right hand mirror. I am going to try a wifi repeater/extender tomorrow.
Today I tried driving close to the house front first and still no joy, like you said my iPhone gets the signal no problem.