Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m sure there’s another thread that answers this so please point me in the right direction? Day one of being a Tesla owner so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

My Tesla M3 will only let me select 13a as max charging rate in the app. I thought it was capable of up to 32a?

Am I wrong? Or doing something wrong?

Attachments

• 3B8EE828-77D0-4A48-A6FD-A2BA10C44666.jpeg
    3B8EE828-77D0-4A48-A6FD-A2BA10C44666.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 54
Ideally I would like delivery on or very soon after 1st March - should I hit the button in late Feb? Wait til 1st March?
If you hit the button in March you should get a vehicle by June, possibly sooner.

It is very difficult to predict but when you release a hold it's as if you have just ordered a new vehicle, you go to the end of the queue for that particular specification and will get matched as and when batches of that spec are produced. You can be lucky and get matched quite quickly at the end of a quarter but equally you could miss out and have to wait 2 months.

I've been nervously waiting for a 'delayed collection' text all day, but it looks like I will be collecting my M3LR tomorrow, I'm finally allowing myself to believe it will happen and won't be subject to a last second delay like some have experienced.

Off to get some sleep, train booked early tomorrow, off to the Trafford Centre I go! 😁
Hope the weather is better than it was for me on Tuesday, luckily the wind hadn't started until I left.

Reactions: Links77
Supercharger is DC (direct current) and is not influenced by the 16/32 AC (alternating current) amps...
Set you car to charge at home and adjust the current in the car to 32 amps to see if it can go that high. If it can't your charger may not be installed correctly.

Reactions: samuelgb
I've been keeping an eye on the forecast all week, it's looking fairly ok until mid-afternoon, I pick up at 11.30 so I'm hoping I can be in and out before the weather hits.
Doesn't take long for them to do the paperwork and hand over your keycard, I already found my car before I went in and they handed me the key card without coming out to the car. They even let me have a key to get something that I had forgotten to remove from my trade in. I probably didn't spend enough time examining the car before I left. Hard to check the paintwork in the rain.

Reactions: Links77
Same for me , to put your mind at rest you can confirm by using the chat feature on the Tesla website and quote your rn number :)
Yep, dont worry, same for all of us. I replied, got nothing back so checked and they said they have all my details. When you get closer to delivery they will text you to confirm the delivery and the text will have your address in (well mine did in the text I got the other day)

Reactions: mjmherts
@Oxstock where you at my dude?!

Today is the day. I want loads of pictures! And also if you turn up early how well they took it because I plan on doing the same lol.
I’m here brudda

Pick up is at 2pm, was considering going there for 12:30 but lee from the other thread (Q4 collection experience) rocked up early yesterday and they were having absolutely none of it.

So kinda don’t know what to do. Don’t really fancy knocking about Bluewater for an hour and a half.

Maybe I’ll leave at 12:30, get there for 1. Apparently all cars have been cleaned with muddy water which is a delight to hear.

Did you sort you lateral flows out? When is your pickup?

Reactions: Paule
I’m here brudda

Pick up is at 2pm, was considering going there for 12:30 but lee from the other thread (Q4 collection experience) rocked up early yesterday and they were having absolutely none of it.

So kinda don’t know what to do. Don’t really fancy knocking about Bluewater for an hour and a half.

Maybe I’ll leave at 12:30, get there for 1. Apparently all cars have been cleaned with muddy water which is a delight to hear.

When I picked up mine, in the rain, t was hard to tell how clean mine was. Hard to tell if I had chosen the best colour, wasn't many blue ones that day.
Panel fit was much better than the Toyota's I have had.

I’m here brudda

Yes we have some tests ordered and going to take them an upload results to app tomorrow.

Saturday at 2PM. I'm fully landing there at 12... I had asked if I could on the phone and he said it should be ok. So fingers crossed it'll be ok.