Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I was catching up on the forum and the latest, I got this, oh dear oh me!
1639044903032.png

Also @Oxstock good luck today! Share pics please.

Reactions: Bandito and WKZ12
We picked up from Southampton on Tuesday, monsoon weather, but rocked up at 11am for a 12 pickup. Caught them by a little surprise as they weren't really open but nevertheless let me at it. All good very slick without being rushed and app activated at signed release. USB c and wireless charging is all there. No rear seating or steering wheel showing up yet but have confirmati
IMG-20211207-WA0017.jpg
on that this will follow in due course. 38% charge but supercharged at Havant on the way home all pretty straight forward (albeit had my tech literate 15 year old with me who had done all the obligatory tutorials and YouTube stuff)

38% charge but supercharged at Havant on the way home all pretty straight forward (albeit had my tech literate 15 year old with me who had done all the obligatory tutorials and YouTube stuff)

That's my plan - whilst we as a family are in the honeymoon period of Tesla ownership, i'm going to get the kids to do all the supercharging plug-in-ery whilst they are in their enthusiastic phase :)

Seasons greetings folks,

This is my first post having previously driven VAG cars over the past 12 years.

I have had my eye on a Tesla model 3 for several years now and finally arranged a test drive of long range on 15 November. Since then I have been kicking myself that I hadn't done it sooner. I placed an order on 17 November with expected delivery in March 2022 but put my car up for sale to test the market. I managed to got the same price for it when I bought it for 3 years ago. The used car market is scary at the minute in Northern Ireland but I'm not complaining as my Aud was nearly 10 years old.

I now have a delivery date of 28 December and I have paid my final deposit this morning which had been confirmed by Tesla. I can only assume someone has cancelled their order as the date is so close to the end of the year. A lot of people like to hold off until the new year to get their car registered in Northern Ireland but I need the car.

I have been reading this thread for the last few weeks and I would like to thank you all for your useful hints and tips. My Podpoint home charger is on order and I'm not rushing to get solar at this time. Northern Ireland now has its first EV tariff with Power NI which I have now switched to with my new meter being installed on 22 December.

I also managed to get an excellent insurance quote with Peugeot which was cheaper than my previous Audi policy 👍.

So that's me all set for 28 December collection. What could possibly go wrong?

Seasons greetings folks,

I have had my eye on a Tesla model 3 for several years now and finally arranged a test drive of long range on 15 November. Since then I have been kicking myself that I hadn't done it sooner. I placed an order on 17 November with expected delivery in March 2022 but put my car up for sale to test the market. I managed to got the same price for it when I bought it for 3 years ago. The used car market is scary at the minute in Northern Ireland but I'm not complaining as my Aud was nearly 10 years old.

I now have a delivery date of 28 December and I have paid my final deposit this morning which had been confirmed by Tesla. I can only assume someone has cancelled their order as the date is so close to the end of the year. A lot of people like to hold off until the new year to get their car registered in Northern Ireland but I need the car.

I have been reading this thread for the last few weeks and I would like to thank you all for your useful hints and tips. My Podpoint home charger is on order and I'm not rushing to get solar at this time. Northern Ireland now has its first EV tariff with Power NI which I have now switched to with my new meter being installed on 22 December.

I also managed to get an excellent insurance quote with Peugeot which was cheaper than my previous Audi policy 👍.

Hello, another soon to be NI owner here!

Seasons greetings folks,

Welcome to the party! I am also a VAG convert - still got two VW badges in the drive though.

I’m still waiting for my delivery tracking text for today’s arrival!! Really hoping she will arrive before dark so I can take a proper look and a few pics.