Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
She is here - wireless charging and all! So good so far.

Attachments

• AAF5FB51-093A-4543-B159-F8B5A008CFF3.jpeg
    AAF5FB51-093A-4543-B159-F8B5A008CFF3.jpeg
    577 KB · Views: 67
Mine randomly showed up about 48 hours after collection.
Randomly saw the rear heated symbol on the app. Ironically in the software update bit of the app I can still purchase it for £275 😂
I saw that option to buy it as well< hopefully I can sort out my WIFI tonight and get some of my updates done. Navigation update needs too much to do it via my phones data connection 5Gb+, it failed the first go.

Reactions: Cocomaxxi
Mine randomly showed up about 48 hours after collection.
Randomly saw the rear heated symbol on the app. Ironically in the software update bit of the app I can still purchase it for £275 😂

I am hoping mine will do the same, the App activated within 12 hours of signing the delivery declaration and software updated to 2021.40.6 immediately after delivery. Charge level was 40%, just checked front USB ports and wireless charging today and present after receiving the text about supply issues. I don't have the option to purchase seat heating in the App at all. Will see what happens next.......

Reactions: Cocomaxxi
He must be loving the car! C'mon @Oxstock lol
Ok guys…………

can only now totally appreciate and understand why people say they will upload and then get sucked into the abyss.

Car is the best thing since sliced bread. No issues that I can see but I’ll do another check tomorrow….. I didn’t use the check list in the end, I thought if I can’t notice an issue by examining it closely then there’s no point trying to dig deeper than that.

Guys, ain’t fuc*ing about the things is incredible. I’ve never reacted to a bloody car like this before. They’ve just thought of everything and the ride is so outrageously comfortable and quiet.

Wireless charger works fine. Everything works fine, perhaps a little squeek on one window but I’m being super picky now.

Few little marks on the metal work which rubbed off. Not sure what it was.

It’s incredible. I think im in love.

Ok guys…………

can only now totally appreciate and understand why people say they will upload and then get sucked into the abyss.

Car is the best thing since sliced bread. No issues that I can see but I’ll do another check tomorrow….. I didn’t use the check list in the end, I thought if I can’t notice an issue by examining it closely then there’s no point trying to dig deeper than that.

Guys, ain’t fuc*ing about the things is incredible. I’ve never reacted to a bloody car like this before. They’ve just thought of everything and the ride is so outrageously comfortable and quiet.

Wireless charger works fine. Everything works fine, perhaps a little squeek on one window but I’m being super picky now.

Where’s the pics mate? 🙂

Ok guys…………

So happy that you obviously are satisfied with your car. Can't wait until the 21st. Never mind all that Xmas malarkey, I want my car...