Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 19.19.50.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-09 at 19.19.50.png
    476.2 KB · Views: 90
Not sure if a operate topic may gather more replies. Order placed. VIN allocated, date 18th Dec for collection, can I add a trade in now? Or shall I just send it to WBAC? Thanks
take a look at Cazoo too - not sure where you collection is but if it’s Thorpe Park then Cazoo is just down the road - and they even gave me a lift to Thorpe Park after they took the old car off my hands…

Reactions: Nall
What model year VINs have people been getting? 2021 or 2022?

Mine is 2021 (M in the 10th digit), and I was wondering if this was expected or not, as I believe they change over around now.

Practically it may not make any difference, but I am curious to see what others have been getting.

Mine has an M as the 10th character, due to pickup on the 23rd - but I thought Tesla didn’t do model years as such. I was hoping for the Ryzen CPU as well….🤞🏼
What model year VINs have people been getting? 2021 or 2022?

Mine is 2021 (M in the 10th digit), and I was wondering if this was expected or not, as I believe they change over around now.

Practically it may not make any difference, but I am curious to see what others have been getting.

I got two - 3 pin plug+cable, and another cable for when you have to plug in to the charger (tried it at the local Tesco yesterday) - two separate cables, no adapter
My bad, was looking for a blue cable as that’s what Ive seen on YouTube. It’s black.

Found it! Took it out early doors and put it in the garage and found it last night.

Put on 30% charge between 9pm and 6am this morning. Quite impressive for a granny charger.

This car is so perfect, the populations gonna be all over this soon enough and everyone will have one. That’s the only bit that’s annoying, I’ve always liked to have a unique car but it’s so bloody good, every car on the road should be this.

Mine has an M as the 10th character, due to pickup on the 23rd - but I thought Tesla didn’t do model years as such. I was hoping for the Ryzen CPU as well….🤞🏼
I’ve got my M3LR scheduled for pickup on the 18th. I’d seen elsewhere that some Model Ys were coming with N in the vin (out of Fremont), meaning 2022 model year, which is why I was curious about the Model 3.

You’re right that Tesla don’t really do model years the same way traditional manufacturers do, and just update features as and when they see fit. I was also hoping for the new CPU! And also wondering whether a 2022 vin would have slightly better resale value in the future, even if the feature set was exactly the same as a 2021 vin.

I’m probably overthinking this! I should just get my car and enjoy it 🤣

My bad, was looking for a blue cable as that’s what Ive seen on YouTube. It’s black.

Found it! Took it out early doors and put it in the garage and found it last night.

Put on 30% charge between 9pm and 6am this morning. Quite impressive for a granny charger.

This car is so perfect, the populations gonna be all over this soon enough and everyone will have one. That’s the only bit that’s annoying, I’ve always liked to have a unique car but it’s so bloody good, every car on the road should be this.
The population would like one, but not enough to go round 🤣