Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it’s any consolation, the reverse lights are completely ineffective on the alternative versions.

I don’t think you are alone, I have seen other 71 plates with the original versions. Maybe start a poll thread?
In what way are they ineffective?

Yeh to be honest, I doubt anyone is even bothered to check and even if they did spot it…. Their reaction would be a lot different to mine.

I do think the current brake lights are a bad design. Hard to tell that you’re braking.

Pros and cons to both I’m sure
Good point, the high level light is most effective.

I always reverse onto my drive. It’s tight and I need to reference the edge of the dropped kerb. In the M3 the reverse lights don’t light up anything that I can notice, totally useless other than warning to others that I’m reversing.

Reactions: Oxstock
Last time I’ll be driving my £900 smoker lol. She’s served me well the last while and definitely the best interior of any sub-£1000 car.

Anyway, I digress…

COLLECTION DAY BABY!

4FCEEC80-93E6-419B-8A8A-61F42CCC12CE.jpeg

Has anyone else here ordered late September and had their delivery delayed into next year?
I was given an estimate delivery of December. After the last 2 days of trying to get through to someone on customer support (when it's busy it just has an automated response then hangs up on me), I finally got through last night and was told my order (SR+ white with white interior) is more than likely pushed into January... Which now leaves me without a car from Christmas onwards.
Little frustrated at the customer service, they should really keep people informed if the estimate date is being pushed out like this. Also confused as to why, since many folks are ordering later than September and getting cars sooner. Just venting on here to see if anyone else is in a similar boat.

Has anyone else here ordered late September and had their delivery delayed into next year?
I was given an estimate delivery of December. After the last 2 days of trying to get through to someone on customer support (when it's busy it just has an automated response then hangs up on me), I finally got through last night and was told my order (SR+ white with white interior) is more than likely pushed into January... Which now leaves me without a car from Christmas onwards.
Little frustrated at the customer service, they should really keep people informed if the estimate date is being pushed out like this. Also confused as to why, since many folks are ordering later than September and getting cars sooner. Just venting on here to see if anyone else is in a similar boat.
As the cars aren't made to order I assume it's white/white SR+ isn't a common configuration

Probably the last post from me on this particular thread. So 48 hrs with the new car and the only down side to a Tesla / EV for me is unplugging a soggy cable in the morning and getting into my lovely new car with dirty hands 🤣.

I have no cosmetic / build quality issues at all, but I have noticed a bit of vibration in the steering wheel when running at 70mph. Anyone else got this? I have booked it into Tesla next week as suspect wheel alignment or balance issue. That process was really simple and I will get a replacement car.

Everyone due their new cars soon enjoy!!! This car is a game changer for all cars in my opinion.

So jealous of all of you picking cars up they look great

EV scheme come and installed my charger yesterday, some Project EV thing reviews don‘t look great for it but seems mostly around scheduling in the app, so will avoid that and use the car. Plus other than giving them my details to claim the grant they haven’t charged me anything on top.

Going to be 6 long days…

Probably the last post from me on this particular thread. So 48 hrs with the new car and the only down side to a Tesla / EV for me is unplugging a soggy cable in the morning and getting into my lovely new car with dirty hands 🤣.

I have no cosmetic / build quality issues at all, but I have noticed a bit of vibration in the steering wheel when running at 70mph. Anyone else got this? I have booked it into Tesla next week as suspect wheel alignment or balance issue. That process was really simple and I will get a replacement car.

Everyone due their new cars soon enjoy!!! This car is a game changer for all cars in my opinion.
Gloves. Not too late to send a note to Santa for some 'anti soggy cable gloves' for Xmas.
Unless you're on the naughty list?

Thanks guys! Quick short flight and I must say I’m impressed with this cheap flight from BA. Seats and legroom etc much better than usual cheap EasyJet etc.

Landed early and I think I’m going to fully push my luck and go hours early for my handover. Fingers crossed!

View attachment 743092
Given how far you've travelled you would think they would be sympathetic to an early pickup.
Season of goodwill and all that.

Reactions: JonP73 and WKZ12
@WKZ12 - You've probably read up on it already, but if not you can switch off the alarm (on the return ferry) via the security settings and you might want to switch off security mode too while onboard, if you need to save battery.

have a good trip and good luck with the car.

Thanks for the help buddy, I hadn’t actually thought of that.

Just landed at Bluewater was not fully prepared for the sheer size of this place!

Some food and going to chance a circa 12:30PM pickup.

Reactions: LeSloth and Oxstock
I have had a text from tesla giving me a delivery date 👍 and to reply with my full address to confirm unfortunately it says when I try to do this - the number is incorrectly formatted and text fails .. help 😥
Very odd! What number does the text appear to come from?

Mine were from +44 113 320 1293

If replying to the text doesn't work, just call Customer Services, they can add your address manually.