Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone, picking up the 24th or the 29 of December I live in kent and they are asking me to pick it up from Manchester is that a normal request they said they will cover up to £100 pounds for me to travel up which doesn't cover the cost of getting up there on the train I asked if they would charge it for my return journey they said no but I can pay to charge it before I leave the tesla rep I spoke to was super rude and just don't like it we will just sell the car to somebody else
Not seen this before - only seen people travel for an inventory car. I imagine you could say no and wait for an appointment to collect to be available at Thorpe Park/Bluewater.

Seems the kind of situation only Tesla can assist with. I haven’t seen this before

Mine was there from the minute that I collected the car. Just wondering, Is it a lease? I seem to remember reading somewhere that with a lease you don’t have these options as you are effectively set up as an additional driver.

Could be wrong though as I did read it on the internet
Not a lease no :( Strange! Ill give it a few more days before contacting them. Hope i haven't been given a standard range by mistake haha

For those waiting for the usb retro fit, Tesla have sent me a service request for the 7th of Feb to fit it for me so they must be sorting out appointments currently!
On another note, anyone who picked up a LR recently do you have the option to purchase the performance upgrade? I still don't have it :confused:
I collected my LR yesterday and the AB upgrade isn’t showing in the app (or on the online account either).

For those waiting for the usb retro fit, Tesla have sent me a service request for the 7th of Feb to fit it for me so they must be sorting out appointments currently!
On another note, anyone who picked up a LR recently do you have the option to purchase the performance upgrade? I still don't have it :confused:
Not in my caee too - lease company is the owner. If you want it you will need to take it into a SC and ask if they can add it.

Well I picked up my M3LR Deep Blue Metallic today and she has exceeded my every expectation. What a car!

Attachments

• 9694414C-FCA4-4F62-8DEA-3C310A3742D2.jpeg
    9694414C-FCA4-4F62-8DEA-3C310A3742D2.jpeg
    983.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 9096BBF5-D875-43EC-9FE7-D5977D75DB4C.jpeg
    9096BBF5-D875-43EC-9FE7-D5977D75DB4C.jpeg
    902.6 KB · Views: 72
  • A825B0BB-CAE7-4740-8BE4-10C89BDFEC22.jpeg
    A825B0BB-CAE7-4740-8BE4-10C89BDFEC22.jpeg
    970.5 KB · Views: 55
Tesla Newcastle?
Yep. Very pleasant experience. The guy there was super efficient and let me know up front that the front USB C and wireless charging was missing but that they’d get them done in the new year. Car showed up in the app exactly when he said it would (after second reboot, about 5-10 minutes despite being a lease car)
All done, dusted and driving away in under 45 minutes. Awesome!

Yep. Very pleasant experience. The guy there was super efficient and let me know up front that the front USB C and wireless charging was missing but that they’d get them done in the new year. Car showed up in the app exactly when he said it would (after second reboot, about 5-10 minutes despite being a lease car)
Looks awesome, mine appeared in same time in the app too was expecting longer with some of the comments about lease cars on here. Everything else good with the car?

Tesla Newcastle are amazing!

Hey everyone, picking up the 24th or the 29 of December I live in kent and they are asking me to pick it up from Manchester is that a normal request they said they will cover up to £100 pounds for me to travel up which doesn't cover the cost of getting up there on the train I asked if they would charge it for my return journey they said no but I can pay to charge it before I leave the tesla rep I spoke to was super rude and just don't like it we will just sell the car to somebody else
Manchester? That's mad surely.. when we have a Tesla dealership in Dartford?