Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any views on these?

I need to just get this done - im bored with looking at Mats :rolleyes:
Seems a bit vague on the 2021 model - is there any interior difference for the floorpan or am I hung up on this for nothing

I have no view on those, but I do on these.....

Reactions: will_wonka
What frunk bag did you go for? The cool bag type off Amazon? Been meaning to start a thread on "frunk solutions" - oh my life is so exciting 🤣
This Frunk bag... BASENOR Tesla Model 3 Model X Frunk Cooler Organizer Insulation Cooler Bag with Mesh Pockets: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Its good quality and I can see it making the Frunk useful. :)

haha same, my centre console trays arrived today (i got the Tesla ones, great value at €20 delivered) and I've started putting my sunglasses and other essentials onto the trays so i can figure out what way i was to have my stuff organised!! My delivery is 5 weeks from today. How many different configurations of stuff do you think can come up with in that time 🤣 🤣 🤣
Haha good work!! I need to get putting stuff in the tray! Why didn't I think f that! Coming soon, the M3P waiting room ultimate efficiently organised trays!!!

Same - I'm falling over stuff :rolleyes: Got another batch of goods arriving today from AbstractOcean - one thing I'm struggling with is the AW Mats - I got some feeble ones from a GB seller but they are not the best - may have to make do until I can get some others.

In terms f tints, I'm torn between using my usual go to guy for this and someone who has done multiple M3's - I also want the fronts done (not limo) just a smoke! Not sure RSymons would do that
Apparently RSymons do the front as well on request at your own risk etc. They gave me a quote of £380 or so and said it would take half a day. Not sure how that compares. I also want the front just smoky, to look better but not get the police all riled up. I found some nationwide mobile fitter, but I'm not sure I'd trust a random to do a Model 3 with its big rear screen, I just want rid of that little clear bit at the bottom!

This Frunk bag... BASENOR Tesla Model 3 Model X Frunk Cooler Organizer Insulation Cooler Bag with Mesh Pockets: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Its good quality and I can see it making the Frunk useful. :)

Haha good work!! I need to get putting stuff in the tray! Why didn't I think f that! Coming soon, the M3P waiting room ultimate efficiently organised trays!!!

Apparently RSymons do the front as well on request at your own risk etc. They gave me a quote of £380 or so and said it would take half a day. Not sure how that compares. I also want the front just smoky, to look better but not get the police all riled up. I found some nationwide mobile fitter, but I'm not sure I'd trust a random to do a Model 3 with its big rear screen, I just want rid of that little clear bit at the bottom!
I've been quoted £260 by my usual guy and he'd make day night if you asked him too - that's why I'd go with the smoke or slightly darker than smoke as (to date) I've not been pulled and on some cars I've been far from legal 🤣 for some reason this Tesla is doing strange things to my way of thinking

Also - half a day and leaving with them seems a bind (RSymons0

• Love
Reactions: corbett666
Moderator comment - moved from "Car bought, What next Accessories, Apps, etc" to the most relevant existing thread to keep info together. Also lots more ideas in UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread] and All weather floor mats (RHD)

Apologies if this is shoukd /being discussed elsewhere, So M3SR+ has been purchased in Midnight Silver Which I hope is grey. Grey bought due to it showing less road dirt, Well thats what the internet says.

In short the question is what goodies should be purchased before or just after delivery to get the most out of the car.

Ie All weather mats or will carpet do, Should I just leave with the "supplied" mats.
Console Organiser
Apps there seems to be a few out there
Protection from your 8 year old child
SSD or since it come with a USB stick is that over kill.

Anything else.

Dont want to spend a fortune as Ive spent a fortune on the car!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GRiLLA
Apologies if this is shoukd /being discussed elsewhere, So M3SR+ has been purchased in Midnight Silver Which I hope is grey. Grey bought due to it showing less road dirt, Well thats what the internet says.

In short the question is what goodies should be purchased before or just after delivery to get the most out of the car.

Ie All weather mats or will carpet do, Should I just leave with the "supplied" mats.
Console Organiser
Apps there seems to be a few out there
Protection from your 8 year old child
SSD or since it come with a USB stick is that over kill.

Anything else.

Dont want to spend a fortune as Ive spent a fortune on the car!

Thanks
I bought all wether rubber mats from Torque Alliance. They are high sided and keep mud off really well. Also bought coloured mudflaps and boot and frunk liners from TA too.
mine didn’t come with glovebox usb so bought a Samsung SSD.
Cant be doing with other apps, but use Tesla for Watch shortcuts via Siri for opening/unlocking the charge port.
no kids I’m afraid but dogs aren’t allowed in it. I guess the 8 year will be let in under pain of death 😂

you’ll want some floor mats. Your SR+ comes without any.

Also tyre inflate kit. You’ve got no spare.

Also get your home charge point

Anything else is probably subjective

For example: I got a matt finish screen protector and some car wash stuff.

congrats on your purchase

Reactions: skippyinspace
I bought all wether rubber mats from Torque Alliance. They are high sided and keep mud off really well. Also bought coloured mudflaps and boot and frunk liners from TA too.
mine didn’t come with glovebox usb so bought a Samsung SSD.
Cant be doing with other apps, but use Tesla for Watch shortcuts via Siri for opening/unlocking the charge port.
no kids I’m afraid but dogs aren’t allowed in it. I guess the 8 year will be let in under pain of death 😂
We were working out if she could go in the frunk, just like in the olden days when you had Rumble seats or your parents locked you in the boot (Or was that just mine :);))

So far I have bought:

1) SSD for sentry (UGreen SD Card Reader £13 and SanDisk High Endurance 128GB mem card £22 from Amazon)
2) Coloured mud flaps from Torque Alliance - you may not want these if the black ones look ok with Grey
3) Also got the door-open button stickers for £8 from TA - I couldn't find the blessed button on the test drive so I figure passengers might need a bit of help as well!
3) We've a small dog rather than small kids so dog cover for the back seat. Might do for small kids as well :)
4) All weather mats and trunk mat
5) Jack pads from Amazon
6) Tyre inflator from Amazon

I haven't got the car yet so I'm sure I'll find more stuff I *need* once I do.

Hope you like the car!

So far I have bought:

1) SSD for sentry (UGreen SD Card Reader £13 and SanDisk High Endurance 128GB mem card £22 from Amazon)
2) Coloured mud flaps from Torque Alliance - you may not want these if the black ones look ok with Grey
3) Also got the door-open button stickers for £8 from TA - I couldn't find the blessed button on the test drive so I figure passengers might need a bit of help as well!
3) We've a small dog rather than small kids so dog cover for the back seat. Might do for small kids as well :)
4) All weather mats and trunk mat
5) Jack pads from Amazon
6) Tyre inflator from Amazon

I haven't got the car yet so I'm sure I'll find more stuff I *need* once I do.

Hope you like the car!
should go for the New Max endurance really these days. High endurance on paper may not last more than a year. but they come with a USB stick now anyway I think

you’ll want some floor mats. Your SR+ comes without any.
New SR+'s come with floor mats, I picked mine up on 21st and it had them.

I bought a front console box as those bins are deep.
The only apps I installed where the Charger Apps mainly and of course the Tesla app.

I put an old fleece lined throw under the car seat for my 6 year old to protect the seat.

I'm sticking with the supplied usb stick for now..

Can't think of much else!

In the boot of my new SR+ I had a set of mudflaps that confused me as the front has some. Not sure how hard it is to fit them as rear ones!

Will probably get a rear boot liner at some point to but as the summer (crosses fingers) has finally arrived I'm holding off :)

In the boot of my new SR+ I had a set of mudflaps that confused me as the front has some. Not sure how hard it is to fit them as rear ones!

Will probably get a rear boot liner at some point to but as the summer (crosses fingers) has finally arrived I'm holding off :)
I believe they are extensions for the supplied and fitted front flaps.
From what other have said, if you drive over a fag end they're OK but over a cigar butt they will ground out when fitted.

• Funny
Reactions: Puzuk