Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excitement builds! My big accessories order is arriving today! I already got a frunk cooler bag (which looks really nice) and the centre console tray. Today, I will be the proud owner of... DEEP BREATH:
All weather Multi-layer 3D floormats
The door seal kit with the extra rubber (I know they have mixed reviews about cutting the sound, but I will miss my Audi soft thud as the door closes)
The glass roof sealant strip (again mixed reviews, but cheap so worth a go)
Frunk lifter struts
Frunk and trunk mats

If I lay it all out, I can pretty much build my car!! haha

I don't know how the new cars are doing with respect to boot lights and puddle lights ... are they still as dim as the ones we got on the earlier models? If so it's a good idea to get some bright versions!

Reactions: corbett666
Yup, dim as my workmates. I replaced the two in the boot with replacements from AliExpress, much better.
Do you have a link to some good lights? I've seen many mixed reviews, but would like to get this done. I'd like to get projector puddle lights too really, but again, so many mixed reviews. My Audi has amazing puddle light projectors as standard, so will miss them!!

Last edited:
Do you have a link to some good lights? I've seen many mixed reviews, but would like to get this done. I'd like to get projector puddle lights too really, but again, so many mixed reviews. My Audi has amazing puddle light projectors as standard, so will miss them!!
Unfortunately, I can’t recommend the ones I bought off AliExpress. The light itself is great, but the retaining tabs were too thick so I had to take a Stanley knife to them to get them to fit. I contacted the seller who said they’d look into it however never got back to me. That’s the risk you take when spending £10 on AliExpress!

The ones on Abstract Ocean come recommended. They're the ones I've got but they're untested in my (empty) garage as yet. They have to ship from the USA which put me off at first but I knew they were good quality and they came quite quickly IIRC.

Reactions: corbett666
Rubber mats from Basenor.com, excellent quality and fit.
Trunk bag hook from AliExpress: perfect fit: there is even a D shaped cutout in the boot trim so it screws up to the metal....
but why put 2 in the pack? I've found a home for the spare.

Looking for advice on which SSD and size for a M3SR+, had been thinking the Samsung T7 but sort of see people using the T5, But is there anything else out there.

Just about to do an amzon order for the following and was going to add the SSD to it​

Autoglym Full Polar Bundle​

UTP Heavy Duty Lidl Parkside Pressure Washer Snow Foam Lance With 1L Bottle - as I have a LIDL 2012 power washer

EVAUTO Tesla Model 3 2021 Center Console Storage Box Organizer Flocking Tray Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2021​

Not snow foamed before so thought the autoglym stuff might be a good starter

Thoughts or am I heading down the wrong road

Looking for advice on which SSD and size for a M3SR+, had been thinking the Samsung T7 but sort of see people using the T5, But is there anything else out there.

Just about to do an amzon order for the following and was going to add the SSD to it​

UTP Heavy Duty Lidl Parkside Pressure Washer Snow Foam Lance With 1L Bottle - as I have a LIDL 2012 power washer

EVAUTO Tesla Model 3 2021 Center Console Storage Box Organizer Flocking Tray Tesla Model 3 Model Y 2021​

regarding the centre console organiser, would you not just get the tesla one from the tesla shop?

edit: sorry i can't help so much with the SSD. I thought the car comes with a memory stick

Last edited:
oh, apologies, I didn't realise, that is strange
For those in Ireland... It's 20euro delivered on the ireland tesla shop, also comes with a tray for the storage under the armrest. I have it and it seems really good :)
Yeah, it's really weird to be honest. We also don't get access to the garage opener either.
If somebody wanted to send me the little trays I'd be more than happy to pay!

Polar wash is pretty good actually, gives a nice rich foam which clings well to the car, i use that and Avalanche whichever i can get hold of easiest so no complaints from me. As a rapid sealer the Polar Seal is excellent, gives great beading which lasts until the next wash easily, easy to use as just spray on after rinsing then pressure wash it off and dry with a decent drying towel.

I have never used Polar Blast which i assume is also in the kit but have read good things.

Only word of advice I would say is to get two snow foam bottles, the blast and wash you can swap in a single bottle but you dont use much of the seal so i usually mix up a decent bottle and keep it separate, because they all need diluting it can get wasteful trying to change products in a single bottle also the first load of foam after seal has been in runs straight off the car pretty much!

Hope this helps and good luck keeping the new car clean and shiny!

Reactions: skippyinspace
Heads up for those interested, centre console storage bins/trays for the refresh model are now available from the Tesla shop!

They must of had a shipment in, the Aero Wheel Cap Kit is back in stock too

• Informative
Reactions: Doudeau

I bought my centre console storage box from Aliexpress, perfectly good fit, decent quality, looks like it came part of the car and for a grand total £8.45 delivered.

Link below if you want it:

I had AutoGlym Polar Blast for my daily and its a good product but for a true touchless wash that performs better than anything, try Bilt Hamber Touchless.....you won't be disappointed. No need to buy now and waste your AutoGlym but would recommend trying it when you have run out of Polar Blast