Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SR+ came with mats which was a surprise. I'd already bought aftermarket ones as most of the info on various forums was that the SR+ did not come with mats. TBH, my aftermarket ones are much better than the ones TESLA supplied.
It doesn't but I think this is a new addition in Q3 - SR+ comes with carpet mats - they are not great but atleast you don't have to buy one on an emergency basis like me from Tesco for 8 pounds while waiting for the aftermarket ones!

Well I’ve gone a bit crazy with order accessories for my incoming M3LR!

So far I’ve ordered:

1. Automatic frunk release hydraulic cylinders from Green Drive.
2. Matte black front fog light trims from Green Drive.
3. Genuine Tesla new style aero wheel cap kit.
4. Genuine Tesla key fob.
5. Genuine Tesla console accessory trays.
6. Power lift gate foot sensor from Tessories.
7. Boot side storage extender from Tessories.
8. 2 ultra bright boot LEDs from Tessories.
9. Cup holder stabiliser from Tessories.
10. Jack pad from Tessories.
11. 3D all weather floor mats from Aliexpress. (Half the price of amazon/ebay!)
12. 8BitDo wireless gamepad adapter.
13. Sandisk 128gb high endurance microSD card and USB adapter.
14. Kwmobile keyfob cover.
15. Matte black boot spoiler.
16. Stainless steel pedal and footrest covers.
17. Frunk grocery bag hooks.
18. Trunk aluminium grocery bag hook.
19. Armrest hidden storage box.
20. Black door latch covers.
21. Frunk carpet mat.
22. Matte black Tesla T and dual motor badges.
23. Paint touch up pen.
24. 2 Hot Wheels blue Model 3 toy cars (one for my office and one to be mounted somewhere in the car)

Think that’s it, for now! 😂
Mate you have gone crazy lol. But would love for you to post pictures of it all.

Those opting to use an SSD rather than the USB stick for Sentry mode recordings, have you been able to find a solution to neatly secure the SSD in the glove box? I am looking for a case/velcro strip or something that will secure the SSD and cables neatly.

New pedal covers fitted to go for that fake Performance look! Went for a pair from China for £9 as they are actual aluminium rather than the plastic ones you find on Amazon that cost 2-3 times as much.

The accelerator cover was an absolute git to get on. The rubber edges are so stiff that you have almost no room to bend it back without popping the other sides off again. And that was after sitting them in hot water for 10 mins beforehand to try and soften them up. Managed it after a good 10 mins of cursing and sore fingers though.
Looks amazing.
Could you share link to purchase

Looks amazing.
Could you share link to purchase
I would recommend stainless steel ones, I put aluminium ones on my BMW and they bent over time. The steel ones are much stronger.

I bought these ones:

Reactions: Jitm
Those opting to use an SSD rather than the USB stick for Sentry mode recordings, have you been able to find a solution to neatly secure the SSD in the glove box? I am looking for a case/velcro strip or something that will secure the SSD and cables neatly.
Once I have the vehicle I'll be looking to CAD something up and either 3D print or CNC mill it (I have both options in the home workshop). Probably some kind of press fit cradle against the floor or wall of the front centre storage bin. Same with the glove box one for Sentry Cam footage.

Once I have the vehicle I'll be looking to CAD something up and either 3D print or CNC mill it (I have both options in the home workshop). Probably some kind of press fit cradle against the floor or wall of the front centre storage bin. Same with the glove box one for Sentry Cam footage.
That sounds cool. I do not have a machine shop yet (on the bucket list somewhere 🙂) so looking for some pre built options. Good luck with your design and build. You should mass produce and sell it, as I think this is a gap in the market.

Reactions: Washout
Reactions: Jitm
i'm keen to increase storage for sentry, but not sure what the best/ most cost effective option is currently?

There really is little advantage to bigger storage for Sentry. The only time it may be a benefit is if you leave the car months on end without checking the footage.

Its a bit like the Ben Elton sketch about more lanes on a Motorway and the analogy with bin bags. The more storage you assign, the more crap fills it up.

Sentry footage self manages and even a moderate sized media drive will have space for many months of dashcam clips. Its not like a dashcam that will record longer drives. TeslaCam has its own limits that are pretty much the same regardless of media size.

I've got 2 x 128GB media drives, one for TeslaCam and the other for audio FLAC files. Once in a while (every 6-12 months) I will remove and reformat the TeslaCam media. No need to worry about audio and video partitions.

Well I’ve gone a bit crazy with order accessories for my incoming M3LR!

So far I’ve ordered:

1. Automatic frunk release hydraulic cylinders from Green Drive.
2. Matte black front fog light trims from Green Drive.
3. Genuine Tesla new style aero wheel cap kit.
4. Genuine Tesla key fob.
5. Genuine Tesla console accessory trays.
6. Power lift gate foot sensor from Tessories.
7. Boot side storage extender from Tessories.
8. 2 ultra bright boot LEDs from Tessories.
9. Cup holder stabiliser from Tessories.
10. Jack pad from Tessories.
11. 3D all weather floor mats from Aliexpress. (Half the price of amazon/ebay!)
12. 8BitDo wireless gamepad adapter.
13. Sandisk 128gb high endurance microSD card and USB adapter.
14. Kwmobile keyfob cover.
15. Matte black boot spoiler.
16. Stainless steel pedal and footrest covers.
17. Frunk grocery bag hooks.
18. Trunk aluminium grocery bag hook.
19. Armrest hidden storage box.
20. Black door latch covers.
21. Frunk carpet mat.
22. Matte black Tesla T and dual motor badges.
23. Paint touch up pen.
24. 2 Hot Wheels blue Model 3 toy cars (one for my office and one to be mounted somewhere in the car)

Think that’s it, for now! 😂
That's a big list! Which mats did you go for? There's quite a few options on AliExpress.