Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2021 Refresh RHD Model 3 Accessories [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Montrosebag.com Frunk bag. Many here have bought their frunk bags. Have a look at the vendor part of the site.
Ask them about fitted trunk and lower trunk, they were looking at making them if there was enough interest. That was about 6 months ago.
Thanks. That's one of the Frunk options I've been looking at and good to know a.few have them 😊👍🏻

Montrose don't appear to do the lower rear boot compartment bag so will keep on looking.

Came across this one and given its price may be worth taking a punt unless anyone can advise otherwise

Thanks. That's one of the Frunk options I've been looking at and good to know a.few have them 😊👍🏻

Montrose don't appear to do the lower rear boot compartment bag so will keep on looking.

Came across this one and given its price may be worth taking a punt unless anyone can advise otherwise

Drop them an email with the size. I'm pretty sure they already produce a bag of that size.

Reactions: JonP73
Anyone know if there is another place that sells Aero Wheel Cap Kits? I can't seem to find anywhere else other than Tesla Shop and they are out of stock again.

Amazon have lots, bit of a minefield though reading some reviews. I haven't yet decided on which to buy.

I've gone for these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08DHXY3HS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Haven't fitted them yet due to getting the car on Friday but the quality of what has arrived seems decent enough for the price and overall got good reviews.

Reactions: Leejmoff and niiru
I've gone for these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08DHXY3HS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Haven't fitted them yet due to getting the car on Friday but the quality of what has arrived seems decent enough for the price and overall got good reviews.
Thanks for the link.
I've had those ones in my basket for a while now, but the wife has persuaded me into waiting until I at least pick the car up on Thursday.

Let me know how they look once you put them later this week.

Anyone have any recommendations for mud flaps? Looks like there are plenty to choose from and judging by YouTube pretty straightforward to fit. I'm wondering why Tesla only supply front as I assume you would want front and back, especially out here in the sticks!

Reactions: LUXY
Thanks for the link.
I've had those ones in my basket for a while now, but the wife has persuaded me into waiting until I at least pick the car up on Thursday.

Let me know how they look once you put them later this week.
If you can get the official Tesla ones, do. I had some like these from Amazon and they started looking pretty crap after a couple of months, they (at least the ones I bought) are not anything like as good quality as the real Tesla ones.

Reactions: niiru
Anyone know if there is another place that sells Aero Wheel Cap Kits? I can't seem to find anywhere else other than Tesla Shop and they are out of stock again.

Haven't fitted them yet, but the ones I ordered seem decent quality, car doesn't arrive until Weds, so can update you further once fitted @Leejmoff

Not tried them yet but I went with these (a little different)

Also installed a few bits today

IMG_20211211_094557.jpg

IMG_20211211_094603.jpg

IMG_20211211_094618.jpg

IMG_20211211_094623.jpg

IMG_20211211_095012.jpg

Matte version is fine, and I am someone who is sensitive to poor picture quality on screens.
Just to echo this for anyone in doubt, I also fitted the spiegen matte protector yesterday. I was concerned that it would blur the image noticeably.

I only really went with the protector as I was “horrified” to see what a mess the screen looked when the finger prints were noticeable. Looked cheap and dirty and not something I’d be happy with on a plus £50k car.

The fitting was a breeze and it went on perfectly albeit with a few bubbles. The bubbles easily were removed with the supplied squeegee.

Seems so far to be a good quality product and as far as I can determine with no discernible reduction in image quality on the screen.