Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remote sentry viewing is certainly here but seems like it’s refusing to load at all, when I was sat in the car it showed a message to ensure it’s locked and nobody is inside. Left the car and stuck in an infinite loading loop.
I had the same issue when my phone was connected via the wifi. I am able to access the cameras by switching to 4G, so I'm guessing my router or ISP might be blocking a port.

Reactions: SnowFoxDM
Any videos of the light show on an M3 with the matrix headlights yet? I suppose I’ll see it myself when I try it on mine a bit later but curiosity is getting the better of me!

3BD59C09-3082-45EE-BCE3-0CE85E86FF54.jpeg

Oh man that matrix lights is cool and doesn't it finally confirm the rumors?

Overall really impressed with what they have done here. Looks really sharp and modern, like how they have increased button sizes. Be interested to see how well auto seat warmer work too.
Liked the welcome to V11 at the start. Nice work Team Tesla

As far as I can tell Sonic seems to be a demo version that isn’t actually playable? None of my controller actions do anything but the game carries on regardless. Then after each level is finished the SEGA logo comes back up. Is anyone actually able to play this game?

I hate it.

The blind spot camera is cool and I’m generally ok with the ‘put your preferred apps on the hotbar’ which keeps it simpler. And a direct link to FM. But now you can’t just swipe up on the music icon to bring up the music screen and its quite fiddly to get it to be that small bar.

I hate it.

The blind spot camera is cool and I’m generally ok with the ‘put your preferred apps on the hotbar’ which keeps it simpler. And a direct link to FM. But now you can’t just swipe up on the music icon to bring up the music screen and its quite fiddly to get it to be that small bar.
Press the icon again, its easy to get to the miniplayer.

As far as I can tell Sonic seems to be a demo version that isn’t actually playable? None of my controller actions do anything but the game carries on regardless. Then after each level is finished the SEGA logo comes back up. Is anyone actually able to play this game?
It does work, needed to press start on my xbox controller after the initial loading to actually start the game then controls are as expected

Reactions: Simonix
Press the icon again, its easy to get to the miniplayer.

thanks I’ll give it a try. I liked the swiping though it had before that let you easily choose full/mid/mini/off and then tapping would toggle that/off.

remote sentry is good though - I’ve had an alarm notification before so this would really help with peace of mind if I get another one. And it seems they can access the matrix leds so there is faint hope for decent high beams eventually

No way to add defrost buttons to the hot bar - can’t see them in the list of things. You’d have thought they would give you access to everything you had before if you wanted to add it back.