Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lights please! I want the existing lights icon on the screen to be a button so I can switch them off. Auto lights puts them on when I don't want them so I have to remember to switch to manual before I set off.

if tyre pressure appears on the screen I can tap it to bring up the tyre pressure page.
if lights icon is on the screen I can tap it and the car does nothing.

Please just be consistent Tesla!

Reactions: Adopado
I haven’t got the update yet but you can move the demister to the bottom bar can’t you? They are pictured in the shortcut menu.
I’m not sure you can, although I’ll be honest and say I haven’t tried yet. The seat heaters go either side as soon as you move one of them in there. I’d be surprised if the interface allows a skew-whiff horizontal alignment (by putting one icon on one side)

I’m not sure you can, although I’ll be honest and say I haven’t tried yet. The seat heaters go either side as soon as you move one of them in there. I’d be surprised if the interface allows a skew-whiff horizontal alignment (by putting one icon on one side)
I thought you could move any of those icons from the panel to the bottom? Isn’t that what they are there for?

I thought you could move any of those icons from the panel to the bottom? Isn’t that what they are there for?

you can. But the heated seats have a special behaviour as they pop out to the sides (guessing because they wanted to put the passenger one towards the passenger

So the demister should be possible to put at the bottom but front/rear would each take a slot and there are only 5. Personally I don’t need heated seats - I just leave it on auto. So I’d prefer the demister to be in that slot and not take up an app ‘favourite’

Reactions: Durzel
Having used both yesterday, this morning neither TACC nor AP were”available”
there wasn’t much traffic about so no vehicles appeared on screen, but the cameras weren’t processing speed signs for sure
good job they’ve halted rollout

Yeah my car is screwed after this update.

Went to go for a drive yesterday for the first time after having gone from 2022.8.3 to 2022.12.1, and realised as I was about a mile from the house that my map hadn’t moved and the picture of my car on the right was still showing the side profile, as if I was parked.

I had no TACC, Autopilot or any visualisations.

Spoke to Tesla who tried to push 2022.12.1 again (which failed, twice, car was sat on 30% for an hour one time, then 10% for 2 hours the second attempt). Eventually managed to get them to abort the update remotely, so the car is driveable but no functional navigation or driver assistance features. Have rebooted the car 3 times and it’s made no difference.

They’re going to look into it again on Tuesday. But it looks like my Easter weekend is ruined as far as driving my car goes.

Yeah my car is screwed after this update.

Went to go for a drive yesterday for the first time after having gone from 2022.8.3 to 2022.12.1, and realised as I was about a mile from the house that my map hadn’t moved and the picture of my car on the right was still showing the side profile, as if I was parked.

I had no TACC, Autopilot or any visualisations.

Spoke to Tesla who tried to push 2022.12.1 again (which failed, twice, car was sat on 30% for an hour one time, then 10% for 2 hours the second attempt). Eventually managed to get them to abort the update remotely, so the car is driveable but no functional navigation or driver assistance features. Have rebooted the car 3 times and it’s made no difference.

They’re going to look into it again on Tuesday. But it looks like my Easter weekend is ruined as far as driving my car goes.
yes, forgot that, my map wasn’t moving either