Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m finding audio from the browser is missing with 2022.12.3.1. It was missing from me with 2022.8.3 and came back with 2022.12.3. So I had the audio back for a day. Although on 2022.12.3 I lost Megaphone, kids were upset and now with 2022.12.3.1, I have megaphone back. So it’s either browser audio or megaphone.. take your pick 🤣

Because of the issues reported on here I ignored the first updates to 12 and have remained on 8.3. My wife has been mostly using the Tesla this week with two very small children onboard and I don't want to risk any unexpected alarms etc.

12.3.1 has been an option since yesterday but I'll read any further posts tonight before deciding whether to install it.

Updated to 2022.12.3.1 this morning. is it just me, or does the steering feel lighter with less resistance after this update? I've had 4 short journeys since the update and I've noticed this each time so I don't think its my imagination. Steering settings are unchanged.

Installed 2022.12.3.1 overnight. How do you actually add the seats to the bottom bar? I couldn't figure it out. Not that I'm likely to use the heated seats again this year, but if it's supposed to work...

The system also asked me to reconfirm adding my phone as a key for my in-car profile. It already was & had adjusted my seat from the easy entry position while still asking me to sync.

Installed 2022.12.3.1 overnight. How do you actually add the seats to the bottom bar? I couldn't figure it out. Not that I'm likely to use the heated seats again this year, but if it's supposed to work...

The system also asked me to reconfirm adding my phone as a key for my in-car profile. It already was & had adjusted my seat from the easy entry position while still asking me to sync.
Hold your finger over any of the tiles in the menu and then the others appear and allow you to drag them into the bottom bar.

The seats become additional ones where are things like the steering wheel take up one of the 5 slots.

Unsure if related, but during a trip out last night while on 2022.12.3 (received 2022.12.3.1 afterwards) and travelling along 40 mph single carriageway into a national speed section, TACC’s limit display icon simply disappeared and AP started to slow noticeably. I accelerated up to a cruise speed and set TACC target with that, only for AP to repeatedly slow to a complete stop. Ended up manually driving.

Just installed 2022.12.3.1, not happy at all.

Boot will not open under power, has to be dragged open manually and when it closes it slams shut too quickly. Tried full reset, didn't improve. App updated too, not showing car graphic but additional controls are visible in the Climate section (scroll down).

Is it just me? Got a long trip tomorrow, hope nothing else is broken.

The cabin over-heat toggle is pretty much useless in an S/X. If I have Sentry Mode enabled but home/work place exempt, that prevents it from toggling. If I have Tilt/Intrustion set, that stops it toggling too. If I manually disable both in the car, then cabin over-heat prevention comes on automatically. Then I can turn it off in the app and back on, but next to no point since I'll be inside on return to vehicle!

Likely UNECE regulation also prevents the Close windows icon action after Vent from working too (just displays a message saying it isn't available).

Anyone else noticed the new climate display behaviour on the task bar? I don't know if this is specific to 2022.12.3.1 as I didn't get the earlier build that introduced the draggable controls, but now the temp and seat heat icon is displayed only on the driver's side unless you specifically choose to split the controls.

How the passenger accesses this in the first place is unclear at the moment. I haven't done a test with a passenger getting in to see if the split temps automagically appear when the car detects a bum on a seat, for example.

How do you enable this? I get the controls on both sides all the time and mine are not split.
When you adjust the temperature, you’ll see a ‘split’ button. Press that and climate temperature can be adjusted independently. Only temperature though, not fan speed.
B9245BE4-1385-4F41-B7D9-FDEFBF14CF86.jpeg

Worth noting that only cars with a heat pump can use passenger seat occupancy to also toggle the fan on or off on one side. Otherwise the fan is always on on both sides regardless of seat occupancy.

• Informative
Reactions: Durzel