Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it me or has .8 or .12 messed up indicator cancelling?
any time I push the lever to cancel, even lightly, the opposite one lights up!
it used to work just fine
For me .8 ruined the switch from right to left indicators at roundabouts. The usual pull all the way down just cancelled the right but didn’t illuminate the left

Downloaded 2022.12.3.2 earlier today. Not sure if it's my phone but now I'm having to use my key card every time to drive, rather than just having my phone on me (even though it opens the car).

Anyone else had this issue?

Is it me or has .8 or .12 messed up indicator cancelling?
any time I push the lever to cancel, even lightly, the opposite one lights up!
it used to work just fine
It does happen like that ... happened to me today when I was certain I only did a light touch cancel. I can't say that it's worse with the newer updates or not because it's always happened to a greater or lesser extent. The most reliable way to cancel is to tap in the same direction as the original indication ... but through habit I do it the normal way, which sometimes works as expected but then catches me out the next time! Mechanical clunk clunk indicator stalks are so much more reliable. I've had these Model 3 style in a previous car and they are not my favourite.

Reactions: DenkiJidousha