Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, that doesn’t work either. Seems like something localised to me then if others on here can see miles and yet I can’t.

After practice ... I managed to slide the slider and press the screen grab buttons at the same time ... this is how it looks on mine:
IMG_0631.jpg

Version 4.8.0 of the Android app has indeed stopped showing miles on the slider next to the percentage when the car is set to show percentage.

Previous versions did show both.

I suspect this is why some see it and some don't

• Informative
Reactions: Adopado
Teslafi shows one car installed map version EU-2022.12-13877 on Sunday 1 May. Only one car so far, and other cars continue to get EU-2021.8-12875, so I'm guessing it's just a test, for now. Still, looks like we have new EU maps incoming 🤞

• Informative
Reactions: MrBadger
Version 4.8.0 of the Android app has indeed stopped showing miles on the slider next to the percentage when the car is set to show percentage.

Previous versions did show both.

I suspect this is why some see it and some don't
iOS version 4.8.0 on my iPhone and miles don't show on my slider either -- car is plugged in but will try later when we are out.

Reactions: diddy84 and Irata
Something going on at the backend this morning.. I can connect to the car but charge stats was empty (now returned to normal) and my loan summary says £0 owed!

For me, this has always shows £0 each month after a payment is made and until a few days before the next one is due.

I think it only shows if an outstanding or scheduled payment is due that month

Reactions: diddy84
Yes, definitely seems that way. I put my car on scheduled charge last night and I could see miles when moving the slider. Overnight my iOS app has updated to 4.8 and now miles is no longer shown.

Yes ... just updated to 4.8 on the app and my slider no longer shows both miles and percentage. Also when I ask Siri what's my car charge it only gives percent whereas it used to say the percentage and "this should be good for x miles" (even when set as percentage on the car screen).

Sorry, yes that's right. In park but no access. I can see all of the channels but tapping them does nothing at all.
If the reboots and just waiting a couple of days makes no difference then a software service request via the app would seem appropriate. (you'll probably be told it will be sorted with the next update but it's still worth asking ...)

oh, and unplug any USB data items would be worth a go.

If the reboots and just waiting a couple of days makes no difference then a software service request via the app would seem appropriate. (you'll probably be told it will be sorted with the next update but it's still worth asking ...)

oh, and unplug any USB data items would be worth a go.
Ok great. Thanks for that. I'll see how it goes and update when sorted 👍