Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had this installed last night, now I have no TACC and no LTE.
I’m furious as I’m on a holiday tour tomorrow! I need TACC!
Is it possible to back track to a previous version!
I had this with 12.3.1
take it for a short ride do a two button reboot. It should come back
it’s because the car doesn’t know where it is. The map isn’t moving

To be fair to Tesla they added the ability for the car to stay connected to wireless after going into Drive. They didn't have to do that, and prior to that change people without Premium Connectivity couldn't even use their phone hotspot while the car was in motion even if they wanted to.

Before they added that you could turn WiFi back on once you put the car into drive, but it would then turn off again once you cycled through the selector which made it a pain for short journeys - I used the facility once to download an update on my drive to work so I could let it install during the day.

It's still not what you might call a finished feature though. You need to set the option for each network and if you lose connection to one without the option set then it immediately turns WiFi off when you're in drive.

So if you don't have the option enabled for your home WiFi network it will turn off when you get out of range instead of trying to connect to your phone's hotspot. Anyone would think that they've done this deliberately because they want you to pay for premium or something.

Without any change in software on the car or app, my app has also lost the ability to show projected miles when you move the charge limit slider. Makes no difference if the app is set to miles or %. Currently on 2022.13.3.2.

Looks like the 'use %' evangelists have taken over.

Without any change in software on the car or app, my app has also lost the ability to show projected miles when you move the charge limit slider. Makes no difference if the app is set to miles or %. Currently on 2022.13.3.2.

Looks like the 'use %' evangelists have taken over.
jack-nicholson-jack.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Overworked
I’m still on 2022.8.2.5 but TACC availability has been intermittent recently. When it’s not available there is no visualisation of other vehicles. Rebooting makes no difference. It may come back on the next drive, or the next day. I’ve thought about reporting it but then thought the next s/w update might fix it. Looks like it may not!

I’m still on 2022.8.2.5 but TACC availability has been intermittent recently. When it’s not available there is no visualisation of other vehicles. Rebooting makes no difference. It may come back on the next drive, or the next day. I’ve thought about reporting it but then thought the next s/w update might fix it. Looks like it may not!
I had that and 2012.12.something fixed it for me.

Just to add to the swamp. I am on 12.3.2 and app 4.8. I can change from miles to % with no issues at all.
It's the rated range which appears when you move the charge level % on the charge limit slider which has disappeared, not the toggle between % & Miles by the battery icon. Disappeared with App v 4.8.
@DaminGJ: Why would you ever want to do that?

@spdpsba: Once you cross 100 messages and reactions, you will note that you may want your Tesla to do everything including at times making some breakfast and dinner. That’s the forum effect!

Last edited: