Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[UK] 2022.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MS 75 received 2022.12.3.16 yesterday, too (from 12.3.2). I’m curious - is there any way of inferring what version a given car is likely to be offered as its next update on the basis of its prior versions (the update versions and dates I’ve noted), e.g. as compared with other cars receiving the same sequence updates?

My MS 75 received 2022.12.3.16 yesterday, too (from 12.3.2). I’m curious - is there any way of inferring what version a given car is likely to be offered as its next update on the basis of its prior versions (the update versions and dates I’ve noted), e.g. as compared with other cars receiving the same sequence updates?
Not really. People may work out the reasons after the fact but it's rarely that clear. My update sequence was the same as yours (2019 Model 3).

Reactions: exlatccatsa
2020.12.3.6 - at high state of charge >95% regen is awful. If that’s the new brakes feathering in then they can forget that idea. Regen slows the car then it backs off, then the car slows again after 1/4 delay. Absolutely b*llocks.
That option isn’t in 2022.12.3.6, is it? It’s supposed to be in 2022.16.x but it’s not in that either, at least as far as is known.

2020.12.3.6 - at high state of charge >95% regen is awful. If that’s the new brakes feathering in then they can forget that idea. Regen slows the car then it backs off, then the car slows again after 1/4 delay. Absolutely b*llocks.
Give it some time. This is the literally the first time they have done blended braking. The delay is present in other EVs too due to the nature of permanent magnets in motors.